36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Regarding this update "-) Optimized Neodeck Collector bot"

I still get the exact same errors any time I try to run this bot that I was getting with all previous versions of SC

1:56:49 PM[xxxx]: Loading high scores for Card Collector...
    1:56:51 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Process started.
    1:56:54 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Determining exisisting cards...
    1:56:56 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Getting list of every card. Please wait..
    1:57:24 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector Error - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex
    “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
    —Winnie the Pooh

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    29d 21h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    27m
    I have been having trouble with the kad auto feeder. It will say that it has bought the item and unable to feed. It will keep trying but when I then turn it off and look at my inventory there wasn't any items bought.

Thieves
    What's yours is mine.
    What's mine is also mine.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Cookie View Post
    I have been having trouble with the kad auto feeder. It will say that it has bought the item and unable to feed. It will keep trying but when I then turn it off and look at my inventory there wasn't any items bought.
    Something changed with the SSW recently and it broke the functionality with SC. I've fixed this... going to test it out some more and then release an update, hopefully tomorrow.

Trying to get some other bugs mentioned above fixed as well.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Tiny Cookie (03-20-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
    Regarding this update "-) Optimized Neodeck Collector bot"

I still get the exact same errors any time I try to run this bot that I was getting with all previous versions of SC

1:56:49 PM[xxxx]: Loading high scores for Card Collector...
    1:56:51 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Process started.
    1:56:54 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Determining exisisting cards...
    1:56:56 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector - Getting list of every card. Please wait..
    1:57:24 PM[xxxx]: Neodeck Collector Error - Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: startIndex
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Cookie View Post
    Update released. Please re-download!

I addressed both of the issues mentioned recently. And I optimized the Brain Tree Quester so it will try until it gets both answers and then finish the quest.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Tiny Cookie (03-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm so happy to have found clraik! I finally feel at home

I downloaded StealthCore and am working my way through figuring it out. Up until now, I've been using ExpressVPN and switching locations for each account. It takes forever, as one would imagine, and I'm ecstatic to have this new tool.

This is probably a huge n00b question, but I cant seem to find the answer in my searches.
    I'll be using Stealthcore for multiple accounts and would like to use the proxy feature.

If I understand correctly, the proxy tool is built-in. I'm unsure what to input for "ip:port".

Can I enter any ip address I'd like, and the program will automatically use that ip address? Do I need to enter the associated port number? (I'm a bit unsure as to what exactly that is/should/would be, but I'm continuing to research that currently). My google searches have turned up fruitless thus far, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks so much!

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Darejavu View Post
    I'm so happy to have found clraik! I finally feel at home

I downloaded StealthCore and am working my way through figuring it out. Up until now, I've been using ExpressVPN and switching locations for each account. It takes forever, as one would imagine, and I'm ecstatic to have this new tool.

This is probably a huge n00b question, but I cant seem to find the answer in my searches.
    I'll be using Stealthcore for multiple accounts and would like to use the proxy feature.

If I understand correctly, the proxy tool is built-in. I'm unsure what to input for "ip:port".

Can I enter any ip address I'd like, and the program will automatically use that ip address? Do I need to enter the associated port number? (I'm a bit unsure as to what exactly that is/should/would be, but I'm continuing to research that currently). My google searches have turned up fruitless thus far, so I thought I would ask.

Thanks so much!
    Welcome to the community, Darejavu!

The "ip:port" fields are meant to be a list of the IPs and ports your proxy or VPN expects us to connect to in order to route your traffic as the bot runs on your behalf. Proxy and VPN providers will usually have a list of HTTP, HTTPS or SOCKS proxy server IPs and ports that you can copy over to Stealth. We'll then use the username and password you've provided to attempt connections to those IPs, at those ports, in an attempt to route.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Darejavu (03-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Ohh that makes sense! That's awesome. I found the proxy login in settings. Thank you so much!

So now, how will Stealth know that the credentials I submitted are for Express VPN?
    I definitely plan to run tests before running all the accounts, but if Stealth is unable to connect to a proxy I have set for any given account, will it stop running so that I can fix it, as to not compromise said account?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Ohh that makes sense! That's awesome. I found the proxy login in settings. Thank you so much!

So now, how will Stealth know that the credentials I submitted are for Express VPN?
    I definitely plan to run tests before running all the accounts, but if Stealth is unable to connect to a proxy I have set for any given account, will it stop running so that I can fix it, as to not compromise said account?
    You can specify your proxy's credentials under Advanced > Proxy Login after you've checked the accompanying checkbox. Stealth will use those credentials when attempting to connect to the proxies you've specified.

If we can't connect to a given proxy, then we won't perform any botting actions on the account you've correlated to that proxy. You'll be presented with an error message, and Stealth will continue on to the next attempt until it runs through your list.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 17h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    You can specify your proxy's credentials under Advanced > Proxy Login after you've checked the accompanying checkbox. Stealth will use those credentials when attempting to connect to the proxies you've specified.

If we can't connect to a given proxy, then we won't perform any botting actions on the account you've correlated to that proxy. You'll be presented with an error message, and Stealth will continue on to the next attempt until it runs through your list.

Great to know actions will pause if the proxy doesn't connect. Ive entered my credentials so I imagine Stealth knows automatically which proxy service I use.

Hopefully this concludes my annoying interrogation here .. I know the ip addresses that ExpressVPN uses, however I can't seem to find any info on the port numbers. Curious if you may be able to provide a resource that goes more into depth about this particular aspect of the program? Thanks so much for all your help- much appreciated

ETA: I just found a blog that says Express VPN uses port 443 be default, so I will try my luck.
    Last edited by Darejavu; 03-21-2023 at 05:26 PM.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Great to know actions will pause if the proxy doesn't connect. Ive entered my credentials so I imagine Stealth knows automatically which proxy service I use.

Hopefully this concludes my annoying interrogation here .. I know the ip addresses that ExpressVPN uses, however I can't seem to find any info on the port numbers. Curious if you may be able to provide a resource that goes more into depth about this particular aspect of the program? Thanks so much for all your help- much appreciated

ETA: I just found a blog that says Express VPN uses port 443 be default, so I will try my luck.
    I wasn't able to find any recent discussions about Express VPN supporting HTTP or HTTPS proxy connectivity to their network, but the typical port would be 1080. It looks like that might not work, but I'm unable to determine that for myself.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Darejavu (03-21-2023),j03 (03-21-2023)

Page 234 of 298 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244284 ... LastLast