5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 18h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I wasn't able to find any recent discussions about Express VPN supporting HTTP or HTTPS proxy connectivity to their network, but the typical port would be 1080. It looks like that might not work, but I'm unable to determine that for myself.
    What proxy service do you recommend?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Darejavu View Post
    What proxy service do you recommend?
    I haven't used any proxies recently, so I wouldn't be the best judge of which ones are the safest or most versatile. That might be a question that the community at large can answer. Sorry that I can't be of more help in that regard!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Darejavu (03-21-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Trying the Stealth Core out after awhile. I downloaded the newest version of the program. My issue is it allows me to manual log in, but when I start the program to do the dailies it says "Not logged in...?" and tries to re log in multiple times. When I go to the neopets webpage in Firefox with that account it will say too many log in attempts wait an hour.

I'm running the program as an administrator. I'm using a proxifyer rule so that the program runs through a proxy that way. I entered my own User Agent and did a manual login username:password:0:0.false. I set the schedule to 5 minutes in the future and as soon as it goes to the first daily it does the "Not logged in thing". Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    418 times
    Time Online
    84d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by At24 View Post
    Trying the Stealth Core out after awhile. I downloaded the newest version of the program. My issue is it allows me to manual log in, but when I start the program to do the dailies it says "Not logged in...?" and tries to re log in multiple times. When I go to the neopets webpage in Firefox with that account it will say too many log in attempts wait an hour.

I'm running the program as an administrator. I'm using a proxifyer rule so that the program runs through a proxy that way. I entered my own User Agent and did a manual login username:password:0:0.false. I set the schedule to 5 minutes in the future and as soon as it goes to the first daily it does the "Not logged in thing". Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you.
    I think that if you use a proxy the format needs the port too. Have you tried it like next example with another account that's not locked for multiple attempts?

#) Here is the format to use a proxy with your account: user:pass:proxyIP:port:true

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    So when I tried user:pass:proxyIP:port:true it wouldn't complete the account log in for the program at all. Also tried with user:pass:proxyIP:port:false and had no luck.

user:pass:0:0:false allows it to log in. My guess is that I'm using Proxifier to route my traffic through a proxy already which makes user:pass:proxyIP:port:true not work.

So after I typed the above I was able to have it work. This time I deselected the user agent box and selected the disable task box on the scheduler. Probably should've done one thing different at a time but it's working. Thank you for the help!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to At24 For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (03-22-2023)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Don't use your account after you login via SC, and don't hit the logout button on Neo (that will cause all other login sessions to get logged out)
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    3d 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Joe, if I turn off Proxifier and use user:pass:proxyIP:port:false to log in will Neo see the proxyIP or would they be able to see my actual IP.

Following that, would I be able to use one instance of SC and run user1:pass1:proxyIP1:port:false, user2:pass2:proxyIP2:port:false, etc. Right now I'm using multiple instances of SC all running through different proxies on Proxifier and it feels very inefficient but I don't want to have my actual IP ever show.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 8h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth CORE [Multi-Threaded Bot] PUBLIC

Joe, if I turn off Proxifier and use user:pass:proxyIP:port:false to log in will Neo see the proxyIP or would they be able to see my actual IP.

Following that, would I be able to use one instance of SC and run user1:pass1:proxyIP1:port:false, user2:pass2:proxyIP2:port:false, etc. Right now I'm using multiple instances of SC all running through different proxies on Proxifier and it feels very inefficient but I don't want to have my actual IP ever show.
    You can do everything through one instance. They will only see the proxy address you have configured.

It sounds like you already read and understand how to use this program, just asking for confirmation because what you said is all correct.

If you do this then you won't need to have Proxifier running.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    4d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Anyone else dying in the BD randomly? It's happended multiple times now.

7:38:16 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #67!
    7:38:18 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:20 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:22 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #68!
    7:38:24 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:26 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:28 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #69!
    7:38:30 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:32 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:34 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #70!
    7:38:36 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:39:37 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:39 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Turned Tooth and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Lens Flare. ??????
    7:39:40 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:41 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:42 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:42 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:43 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:44 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.

I one tap the opponent with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage, so I don't get what is happening.

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,769 times
    Time Online
    644d 1h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawb View Post
    Anyone else dying in the BD randomly? It's happended multiple times now.

7:38:16 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #67!
    7:38:18 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:20 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:22 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #68!
    7:38:24 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:26 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:28 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #69!
    7:38:30 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:38:32 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:38:34 Battledome Fighter - You won battle #70!
    7:38:36 Battledome Fighter - x started a fight with The Duchess.
    7:39:37 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:39 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Turned Tooth and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Lens Flare. ??????
    7:39:40 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:41 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:43 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.
    7:39:44 Battledome Fighter - Attacking with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage.

I one tap the opponent with Varia is the Bomb and Roxtons Trusty Bowie Knife, with Warlock's Rage, so I don't get what is happening.
    Neopets has been on the blink for the past couple of days, so continuous running processes are likely to encounter unusable responses from the server. In this case, Stealth is getting either a blank, or an invalid response from the server, and so it tries a few more times with the last attack in hopes of pushing past the problem. We're looking into better ways of handling these small outages, but they won't permanently interrupt usage of the software.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Mawb (03-23-2023)

Page 235 of 299 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285 ... LastLast