23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarada View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Do you have any ideal what might be causing this?
    I think the user-agent updater might be doing this... Which tries to work with the Firefox browser to do so. It's a seamless operation, though.

As I said in previous posts, when this happens, I hover over the taskbar icon and hit the X, or use task manager to close Stealth Core. Trying to open again usually works. But I hasn't had this issue in a while... It happens once every couple months.

Perhaps reinstalling Firefox and making sure you have the latest version might help? If it's on your system anyway.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    I think the user-agent updater might be doing this... Which tries to work with the Firefox browser to do so. It's a seamless operation, though.

As I said in previous posts, when this happens, I hover over the taskbar icon and hit the X, or use task manager to close Stealth Core. Trying to open again usually works. But I hasn't had this issue in a while... It happens once every couple months.

Perhaps reinstalling Firefox and making sure you have the latest version might help? If it's on your system anyway.
    @(you need an account to see links) It does not allow me to close the program using the taskbar icon or the task manager. When I do the taskbar icon it is unresponsive and does not close. When I open task manager after attempting to login stealthcore doesn't even show on processes or applications so I'm unable to close it there. Despite not allowing me to close it, during this time the window still is open. The only way I can close it without completely shutting down is to click restart on my computer and cancel it before it fully restarts. Reopening after this doesn't fix the problems. My firefox is up to date, but I think there's a chance you're misunderstanding me. Stealth core is becoming unresponsive once I attempt to login with my Clraik info, this is happening long before I attempt to login via neopets info or neopets cookies, additionally attempting to login with incorrect clraik info doesn't cause stealth core to be unresponsive.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

Stealth CORE [Multi-Threaded Bot] PUBLIC

@(you need an account to see links) It does not allow me to close the program using the taskbar icon or the task manager. When I do the taskbar icon it is unresponsive and does not close. When I open task manager after attempting to login stealthcore doesn't even show on processes or applications so I'm unable to close it there. Despite not allowing me to close it, during this time the window still is open. The only way I can close it without completely shutting down is to click restart on my computer and cancel it before it fully restarts. Reopening after this doesn't fix the problems. My firefox is up to date, but I think there's a chance you're misunderstanding me. Stealth core is becoming unresponsive once I attempt to login with my Clraik info, this is happening long before I attempt to login via neopets info or neopets cookies, additionally attempting to login with incorrect clraik info doesn't cause stealth core to be unresponsive.

I know the exact issue you're facing.

Hover over the bot icon in the taskbar and a preview window will come up... You should be able to click the X that shows. That will close it.

Or open your task manager and locate stealthcore.exe. It's definitely there if the program is hanging.

You shouldn't need to restart Windows to close a program like this. Two ways to kill the process described above.

Sorry. If you're still having trouble then I suggest trying on a different machine.
    Last edited by j03; 05-08-2021 at 04:05 PM.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    26d 15h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I know the exact issue you're facing.

Hover over the bot icon in the taskbar and a preview window will come up... You should be able to click the X that shows. That will close it.

Or open your task manager and locate stealthcore.exe. It's definitely there if the program is hanging.

You shouldn't need to restart Windows to close a program like this. Two ways to kill the process described above.

Sorry. If you're still having trouble then I suggest trying on a different machine.
    I was wrong I can close it with task manager, but it doesn't fix the issue. If I try to close it via taskbar it makes (you need an account to see links). (Windows ding) I figured out a work around. It required opening it twice from the file location, not the shortcut and then force closing the one that is stuck. There shouldn't be any risks to this method right? Like it shouldn't run the bot twice at once right?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I was wrong I can close it with task manager, but it doesn't fix the issue. If I try to close it via taskbar it makes (you need an account to see links). (Windows ding) I figured out a work around. It required opening it twice from the file location, not the shortcut and then force closing the one that is stuck. There shouldn't be any risks to this method right? Like it shouldn't run the bot twice at once right?
    No risk. Think about it... even if two are open, you have to configure the bot (one instance) to run first.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The new site update broke the quests it seems.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by soviras View Post
    The new site update broke the quests it seems.
    Can you or someone list all quests that changed please?

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Can you or someone list all quests that changed please?
    Hey j03, these are the quests that were changed - Illusen, Jhudora, the Island Chef, the Brain Tree, and the Snow Faerie

Here are the links to each one:

Illusen

Jhudora

Brain Tree

Snow Faerie

Island Chef (Kitchen):

Last edited by Hazem; 05-13-2021 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Links

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazem For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (05-14-2021),j03 (05-13-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    It seems like the normal Faerie Quester isn't working properly either, but it hasn't for a while. It doesn't succeed in finding anything on the wizard. Dunno if that's due to beta site changes too.

Edit:
    The lab ray also doesn't appear to work, I have to do it manually, because it's somehow failing?
    Last edited by soviras; 05-19-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has received a new update! Please re-download.

This update mostly addresses optimizing a few bots, fixing some that broke with the new layout change. Also, this has been due for some time now but the faerie quester works again!

Huge shout-out to @(you need an account to see links) for his awesome help and company while working on this update.

v4.9.9f Update Info:
    -) Gormball auto-player optimization
    -) Kitchen & Brain Tree Questers fixed to work with new layout
    -) Fixed premium account detection during login (again)
    -) Fixed Faerie Quester bot

Enjoy!

------------------------
    ------------------------

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (05-20-2021),Charmander (05-22-2021),Cinnamoroll (05-20-2021),DrSloth (05-20-2021),Hall (05-20-2021),Hazem (05-20-2021),macca8 (05-21-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-21-2021),virtuous (05-21-2021)

Page 192 of 298 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast