15/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Program has received an update! Please re-download.

A bunch of updates, especially to accommodate for the new changes. A bunch of dailies and quest bots are working properly again.

You now can specify whether your account is premium or not, defaulting to false. If you're not sure how to do this for multi-account botting, check the program description where it's explained! I know a few had issues with this... @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and a few more. One thing to note is that I could not test the SSW as I don't have a premium account right now. Please let me know if it's functioning properly!

Users also expressed interest in having some dailies added to the task list. There's over 15 new bots available to run individually on your account now!

I also added a queue system within the program, so if the Grumpy King or scratchcards are unavailable, Stealth Core will schedule that task in the following hour so it can complete these dailies without forgetting them for the day.

There are some ongoing cosmetic issues still... Coltzan/Daily Puzzle don't always display the result. Potato Counter daily works aside from not being able to display NP received. Working on these minor issues for the next update!

v4.9.9g Update Info:
    -) Allows user to set whether account is premium or not (see description - feature list for updated information)
    -) Fixed Tyranu Evavu bot, reads cards
    -) Fixed Brain Tree Quester, Esophoger update
    -) Coltzans Shrine, Jelly, Tombola dailies updated, display result again
    -) Fixed a crash that happened when Money Tree Collector did not have an assigned item list
    -) Daily Puzzle daily fixed, displays result
    -) Fixed Faerie Quester bot
    -) Added 17 additional bots you can schedule individually - mostly dailies (see all available tasks described in the task list in README file for a list of all of them with a description)
    -) Added "queue bot" setting, allows Stealth Core to reschedule a daily in the next hour if it's unavailable due to the time

Also, @(you need an account to see links) the "picky only berries" setting will now save properly for next session.

There's still more optimizations and additions I'd like to have ready for the next update. Please stay tuned ~

Enjoy.
    Getting the same error on my end even with the new update, but if a restart fixes it I will let you know!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by nullify View Post
    Getting the same error on my end even with the new update, but if a restart fixes it I will let you know!
    Which error are you getting exactly? Also, you quoted an old update post... not sure why.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hey

I recently decided to delve into my Neopets accounts again and so I re-downloaded and re-installed this lovely app (I had installed W11 since the last time I used it, back in 2020).
    But even though I know the username & pw are correct (because it's not saying "Invalid username/password") and even though I'm a Clraik VIP, it's still saying "Not authorized" when I try to login with this app.
    Same result with my AV turned off, just in case.

Has something changed, do I maybe need a higher rank in order to use this or something?

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 8h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraVolta425 View Post
    Hey

I recently decided to delve into my Neopets accounts again and so I re-downloaded and re-installed this lovely app (I had installed W11 since the last time I used it, back in 2020).
    But even though I know the username & pw are correct (because it's not saying "Invalid username/password") and even though I'm a Clraik VIP, it's still saying "Not authorized" when I try to login with this app.
    Same result with my AV turned off, just in case.

Has something changed, do I maybe need a higher rank in order to use this or something?
    If you just bought VIP sometimes it takes a while to update status. I'd wait for 1 or 2 more hours if this is the case.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    19h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Your reply got me thinking.
    Apparently, you get to keep your VIP User Bar even after your 35 days (which is an amount I just looked up) expires, which had lead me to believe that my VIP status was still active.
    I just paid the customary 5 bucks and I'm in now! Thank you.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    ***nevermind! I think I got it figured out.***

I am trying to work this for the first time. I am following each step, but when I go to begin the program, it runs one or two things then crashes. Then I have to re-log in and recreate a schedule for the same thing to happen.
    Last edited by LoonyLuna; 10-03-2022 at 04:36 PM.

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Hey hey @(you need an account to see links) just tagging ya in what we chatted about on Discord. So it's hit and miss I am getting the following popup

Now here are my details. This only started happening once I upgraded to the newest windows 11 last month. I had no issues prior to this. I only one one SC and log into only 1 account. So there is not multiple bots running in the same account. I did test this to see if it happened just on the general dailies bots or if it's happening across multiple. I can confirm it is happening across multiple boys but mostly ones that have multiple step or run a while like Kitchen quest, fishing, foodclub better lotto buyer and brain tree quester.
    I also Uninstaller and reinstalled the other week and still no change.

I hope this info helps. Please let me know if you need more info.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    Hey hey @(you need an account to see links) just tagging ya in what we chatted about on Discord. So it's hit and miss I am getting the following popup

Now here are my details. This only started happening once I upgraded to the newest windows 11 last month. I had no issues prior to this. I only one one SC and log into only 1 account. So there is not multiple bots running in the same account. I did test this to see if it happened just on the general dailies bots or if it's happening across multiple. I can confirm it is happening across multiple boys but mostly ones that have multiple step or run a while like Kitchen quest, fishing, foodclub better lotto buyer and brain tree quester.
    I also Uninstaller and reinstalled the other week and still no change.

I hope this info helps. Please let me know if you need more info.
    Afraid this might be a Windows 11 issue.

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Afraid this might be a Windows 11 issue.

UPDATE: Nevermind I found the settings and changed them. However, still getting the pop-ups. I'll see what else I can discover.

Second Update: I came in again today and did some more adjustments of security settings in Internet options and ran SC and for the first time since updating to windows 11 there was no issue! So I will see how the next few days go and update again and post images of my settings for other Windows 11 users who are having the same issue.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (10-25-2022)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    688 times
    Time Online
    155d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    OK so I have had success the past 2 days with no pop-ups, freezes etc. So for anyone using windows 11 and was having the above pictured pop-ups and pauses the below are the settings I use and now have no issues.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charmander For This Useful Post:

Bea (10-28-2022),j03 (10-26-2022)

Page 220 of 298 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast