23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Eater View Post
    I keep getting List that this enumerator is bound to has been modified. An enumerator can only be used if the list does not change. then it crashes. Does it randomly no matter what bot is running. Test your strength won't run and doesn't give an error
    Can you provide more info, like which bot is running when this error happens? I never get this issue even when running multiple accounts.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    94/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    36d 15h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Happens the most when using the lottery/ food club/ or coconut shy. Even when ran just by themselves.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hey! i've been using the bot for a few weeks with no issues, but randomly a few days ago, the program started getting stuck on the clraik authorization page. i enter my account info, click the button, and then the program just freezes until i inevitably force close it via task manager. anyone else have this issue/know how to fix it? i've tried reinstalling, rebooting my pc, and clearing my browser cache. also i use the stealth auto buyer pretty regularly and have had no issues with it so idk what's up with stealthcore.

Last edited by Holocene; 08-14-2021 at 10:07 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Holocene View Post
    hey! i've been using the bot for a few weeks with no issues, but randomly a few days ago, the program started getting stuck on the clraik authorization page. i enter my account info, click the button, and then the program just freezes until i inevitably force close it via task manager. anyone else have this issue/know how to fix it? i've tried reinstalling, rebooting my pc, and clearing my browser cache. also i use the stealth auto buyer pretty regularly and have had no issues with it so idk what's up with stealthcore.

This happens to me sometimes when I run the bot and try running it again... I think I know why/how to fix the problem.

There will be a fair amount of fixes in the next update.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Holocene (08-15-2021)

Pronouns
    he/him 🧍
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    436 times
    Time Online
    250d 10h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I'm possibly doing something incorrect on my end, but when I log into the bot to do the Battledome AP option, none of my pets are showing up as options to choose for battles.

Is it supposed to pull my pets info once logged in or is there possibly a notepad document to fill out like for logging in?
    Brittany are you still having this problem? I had the same issue for 1-2 Weeks and figured it out. After logging in you have to wait for the Program Status to finish the login process without checking the Battle Dome AP Tab. You gotta give Stealth Core some time and then head over to the Battle Dome AP Section. I hope you got it fixed! Good luck!
    Slowpoke! 💧🌊💙ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBrittany Buizel GangㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤK-Pop Idol Icy 🧊 ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAri 🌸ㅤㅤ Bat Fanclub *squeak* 🦇
    💻💊😎 Join the Nyanomatrix. ㅤㅤDuke & Ditah 🐕 Clefairy ⚡ 😭 Wooloo 🐑 Howdy 🤠🐦

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenitsu For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-04-2021)

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    354d 14h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenitsu View Post
    Brittany are you still having this problem? I had the same issue for 1-2 Weeks and figured it out. After logging in you have to wait for the Program Status to finish the login process without checking the Battle Dome AP Tab. You gotta give Stealth Core some time and then head over to the Battle Dome AP Section. I hope you got it fixed! Good luck!
    Thank you for the luck and the help! Unfortunately, I tried waiting for maybe 10 minutes after it finished the login process, and it was still blanked out for me haha. The log says a string apparently didn't load correctly, so I am assuming that error is what's stopping me ultimately.

Ryu adoptable made by Stardust
    Waving Buizel avatar made/animated by Da Plushee Boree
    Buimeleon made by Hare
    Static User bar & Anarchy Buizel made by honeycomb
    Name User bar made by Lyrichord
    Buizel Ryus made by Zapdos & GWN, respectfully
    Cutey Buizel made by Wooloo
    Buizel gif User bar made by Zenitsu
    Vector Buizel made by Hollow
    Ryu Buizel User bar made by Dero
    Christmas Buizel made by DankRUSE

National Dex Number: 418
    Type: Water
    Sea Weasel Pokemon

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buizel For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (09-05-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    83/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    hello, is there a fix for the SSW Sniper not recognizing premium

11. The Following User Says Thank You to funtimes For This Useful Post:

nullify (09-10-2021)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has received an update! Please re-download.

A bunch of updates, especially to accommodate for the new changes. A bunch of dailies and quest bots are working properly again.

You now can specify whether your account is premium or not, defaulting to false. If you're not sure how to do this for multi-account botting, check the program description where it's explained! I know a few had issues with this... @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and a few more. One thing to note is that I could not test the SSW as I don't have a premium account right now. Please let me know if it's functioning properly!

Users also expressed interest in having some dailies added to the task list. There's over 15 new bots available to run individually on your account now!

I also added a queue system within the program, so if the Grumpy King or scratchcards are unavailable, Stealth Core will schedule that task in the following hour so it can complete these dailies without forgetting them for the day.

There are some ongoing cosmetic issues still... Coltzan/Daily Puzzle don't always display the result. Potato Counter daily works aside from not being able to display NP received. Working on these minor issues for the next update!

v4.9.9g Update Info:
    -) Allows user to set whether account is premium or not (see description - feature list for updated information)
    -) Fixed Tyranu Evavu bot, reads cards
    -) Fixed Brain Tree Quester, Esophoger update
    -) Coltzans Shrine, Jelly, Tombola dailies updated, display result again
    -) Fixed a crash that happened when Money Tree Collector did not have an assigned item list
    -) Daily Puzzle daily fixed, displays result
    -) Fixed Faerie Quester bot
    -) Added 17 additional bots you can schedule individually - mostly dailies (see all available tasks described in the task list in README file for a list of all of them with a description)
    -) Added "queue bot" setting, allows Stealth Core to reschedule a daily in the next hour if it's unavailable due to the time

Also, @(you need an account to see links) the "picky only berries" setting will now save properly for next session.

There's still more optimizations and additions I'd like to have ready for the next update. Please stay tuned ~

Enjoy.
    Last edited by j03; 09-26-2021 at 12:04 PM.

------------------------
    ------------------------

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Buizel (09-26-2021),Cinnamoroll (09-26-2021),DrSloth (09-28-2021),Flordibel (09-26-2021),Hall (09-26-2021),HybridTheoryY2K (09-28-2021),kittyray (09-26-2021),macca8 (09-28-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (09-26-2021),Numbkins (09-27-2021),Reemer (09-27-2021),tapeworm (09-26-2021),Zenitsu (09-26-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You're awesome! These are fantastic updates!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm getting this error when running kitchen quester after checking "account is premium" box. Anything I'm doing wrong?

12:50:55 PM[x]: Account is premium.
    12:50:58 PM[x]: Finished login setup.
    12:51:14 PM[x]: Kitchen Quester - Starting quest #1
    12:51:17 PM[x]: Kitchen Quester - Checking price for Finger Crisps...
    12:51:22 PM[x]: SSW - Cannot convert object of type 'System.String' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object]'
    12:51:22 PM[x]: Kitchen Quester - Can't find price for Finger Crisps, bot stopped.

Page 198 of 298 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248 ... LastLast