DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    11d 3h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Mine wont get past the initial clraik login page? Anyone know a fix?

i know for a fact the credentials are correct, i just manually typed them in here to see if they would log me in.

and i have the latest .net installed, and i opened everything as admin. i have no antivirus.

do'h, all i had to do was go to where stealthcore was installed and click on it from there.
    Last edited by scannon; 04-06-2021 at 09:38 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I'm trying to log into StealthCORE but it freezes on authorizing my clraik account. It's been doing this awhile and updating NET + uninstalling and reinstalling has not helped.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crybaby View Post
    I'm trying to log into StealthCORE but it freezes on authorizing my clraik account. It's been doing this awhile and updating NET + uninstalling and reinstalling has not helped.
    this used to happen with me everytime i opened stealth core, i had to close the window and open a second time and it would work, i had to do this whenever i restarted my computer, on the second try it would open smoothly, hope the same happens to you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Rhymes with Witch (04-07-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    this used to happen with me everytime i opened stealth core, i had to close the window and open a second time and it would work, i had to do this whenever i restarted my computer, on the second try it would open smoothly, hope the same happens to you.
    I fucking wish, but sadly it's not. I can't even close StealthCORE without the task manager

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crybaby View Post
    I fucking wish, but sadly it's not. I can't even close StealthCORE without the task manager
    i used to had to keep clicking on it till the force close option would appear, but hopefully someone will be able to assist you with this, sorry i couldnt help

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Rhymes with Witch (04-07-2021)

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    so after using this for a bit, i have a concern (a bug?) and a suggestion! ^^

but you definitely know way more about what's sus and what's not than i would, so if i'm worrying too much i'd be happy to know honestly!

thank you!! <3

edit:

edit2: sorry if the wording in this is bad!! i wrote it while i was panicking, and the reassurance thread helped a lot ;v;
    Last edited by Hare; 04-13-2021 at 12:16 PM. Reason: sorry aaaa
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    6h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The bot seems to stop with a finished message early almost every time I run once a day dailies. I leave the "Daily Essentials" checked and it just stops before getting through them all for some reason.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hare View Post
    so after using this for a bit, i have a concern (a bug?) and a suggestion! ^^

but you definitely know way more about what's sus and what's not than i would, so if i'm worrying too much i'd be happy to know honestly!

thank you!! <3

edit:

edit2: sorry if the wording in this is bad!! i wrote it while i was panicking, and the reassurance thread helped a lot ;v;
    Hey Hare, the user-agent will update if it's been set to "Firefox", which it is by default. If you change to Chrome or some other user-agent, it won't try to update and it'll just use what you've set previously. You should always use an updated user-agent or it will look suspicious.

The Money Tree Grabber will deposit your items upon successful grabs so that they aren't stolen from random events.

Never run two bots at the same time on one account.

As I mentioned previously, the premium account detection code is acting up, which is needed to enable the SSW functionality. Still working on this... And if the bot can find a cheaper item, it will definitely buy that. I've watched my quest bots play through and never noticed the issue you're seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brinstakilla View Post
    The bot seems to stop with a finished message early almost every time I run once a day dailies. I leave the "Daily Essentials" checked and it just stops before getting through them all for some reason.
    Please try to catch which daily it was performing when it suddenly stops... this would help with debugging. Thanks!
    Last edited by j03; 04-15-2021 at 11:02 AM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    it/its or they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    76 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links)

hmmm, i must be doing something wrong, then! i def don't use other bots or the site while running, at least.

Last edited by Hare; 04-15-2021 at 02:07 PM. Reason: tidied a lil
    Pip!
    Pip! Hatched April 9, 2021, as a Chameleon!
    Was magically transformed into a Bunny April 16, 2021! I'll add the other dates soon!
    *hop, hop, hop*(you need an account to see links)

please message me with additions to the high risk list! i try to keep it updated <3

i update my song pretty frequently! let me know if you like it, or if you have something you think i'll like! <3

(yell at me to draw pls)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) Posts are made not to be cleared afterwards... just so you know. Just try not to post anything that might give your account away. Your paranoia might be a little too high here.

These posts help others when they debug, in case they have a similar issue and the answer is already provided. Some might even find the development process interesting, seeing others provide feedback to get this project to where it is today.

- MTree: I understand, but it's safer to deposit as I said, in case any bad RE's occur. You might not personally do this, but no one would notice if you started doing it suddenly.

- I don't use any other browser or user-agent aside from FF/Chrome. I know it saves both of these configurations properly... Again, the code should only change it if the previously used user-agent contains the word "Firefox".

- I can look into the Coincidence Quester as it is the only quest bot I have not optimized recently.

PS: Spoilered content is not visible to anyone but members of clraik.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Page 190 of 298 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast