Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
Program has received an update! Please re-download.

A bunch of updates, especially to accommodate for the new changes. A bunch of dailies and quest bots are working properly again.

You now can specify whether your account is premium or not, defaulting to false. If you're not sure how to do this for multi-account botting, check the program description where it's explained! I know a few had issues with this... @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) and a few more. One thing to note is that I could not test the SSW as I don't have a premium account right now. Please let me know if it's functioning properly!

Users also expressed interest in having some dailies added to the task list. There's over 15 new bots available to run individually on your account now!

I also added a queue system within the program, so if the Grumpy King or scratchcards are unavailable, Stealth Core will schedule that task in the following hour so it can complete these dailies without forgetting them for the day.

There are some ongoing cosmetic issues still... Coltzan/Daily Puzzle don't always display the result. Potato Counter daily works aside from not being able to display NP received. Working on these minor issues for the next update!

v4.9.9g Update Info:
-) Allows user to set whether account is premium or not (see description - feature list for updated information)
-) Fixed Tyranu Evavu bot, reads cards
-) Fixed Brain Tree Quester, Esophoger update
-) Coltzans Shrine, Jelly, Tombola dailies updated, display result again
-) Fixed a crash that happened when Money Tree Collector did not have an assigned item list
-) Daily Puzzle daily fixed, displays result
-) Fixed Faerie Quester bot
-) Added 17 additional bots you can schedule individually - mostly dailies (see all available tasks described in the task list in README file for a list of all of them with a description)
-) Added "queue bot" setting, allows Stealth Core to reschedule a daily in the next hour if it's unavailable due to the time

Also, @(you need an account to see links) the "picky only berries" setting will now save properly for next session.

There's still more optimizations and additions I'd like to have ready for the next update. Please stay tuned ~

Enjoy.
Getting the same error on my end even with the new update, but if a restart fixes it I will let you know!