Thread: Give me a referral for this pet site. DOMINATE IT LIKE NEO BRO'S! (Icepets)

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cool Give me a referral for this pet site. DOMINATE IT LIKE NEO BRO'S! (Icepets)

give me the referral via link below <3

Please give me this referral because ive been with icepets for a little over a year now and have been a die hard fan yo'
    (just kidding, ive quit like twice but those reasons have long since been fixed)

We need more active members, this sites art/and overall being has improved GREATLY!

Currently a referral contest going on, and its as simple as this. I WANT TO WIN BRO'S.

So lets make it happen? xD

Here are some ways ive tried to contribute to this site;

Restockers Chat for those who enjoy restocking and chatting just like me; (you need an account to see links)
    New members Guide I created for those who are just getting started; (you need an account to see links)
    Several sight suggestions to improve this site; (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)

Above is my pretty plane profile xD Just an example of what goes on in your own space. They are currently working on ways to personalize your profile and gallery in better ways. I have some customization ontop of my profile, but have it basic for your example.

Avatars are also available for your interest (: Also stamps, and ice cubes are things you can collect and show off via gallery or your actual profile.

You can actually even restock them, as well as many other things!

In fact the positive difference between neopets and icepets is it actually gives you an accurate reading of the next restock.
    Its not a maybe, it tells you when it is going to! Sometimes no items restock, but 90% of the time they do (: All hours of the day!
    Being that there are usually around 20 people online at a time, you have a great advantage at restocking <3

Pets, if thats your thing~
    First off lets start with how many real names are available! If thats your thing on neo, your going to love icepets.
    Lots of amazing cool colors available too, via potions/ice jars. Which you can buy from other users, or try and restock!
    OR buy via IP shop which you can pay via usd.

Ways to earn IP!

Right now we have this awesome new years celebration game (above) that awards you some VERY awesome expensive items!
    Being that not an absurd amount of people are on at one time you have an awesome chance at winning, for instance ive won 8 times!

Restocking/selling in your shop!
    Thats just my shops status, and how much ive made since I started restocking <3

Long story short guys, id love your referral. I can and will help you get started c:

<3 much love yo'

Last edited by clraik; 01-12-2012 at 01:40 PM.