Thread: Are we allowed to ask to be lent something... for free?

Threaded View

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Are we allowed to ask to be lent something... for free?

Because I would REALLY REALLY love to be lent MSPP and BGC for free. I know this forum is used a lot to gain personal profit, and people are selling lends, but I honestly have no more money left due to the fact that my university semester is starting in a week.
    Im not even ready for SuAP because I dont even have a pea chia.
    I know I'm sometimes a goof on this forum, but come on guys I mean I would NEVER scam, especially when this whole forum knows how to get back at a scammer, and I obviously would have to give out my main account in order to be lent.
    On that note, I really love my main account and I've spent so much money getting to where I am, so why just throw that all out? I mean, I'm a broke college student that just spent all her christmas money on Neopets instead of books and Forever 21 clothes.
    I know someone out there has an MSPP and/or BGC that's just lying in an old shell. I even have a Grarrl that's lodged so no risk of him eating the BGC.
    If it makes you feel any better, I have 19 mil in items for collat (faerie krawk petpet + wheel of excitement background). Of course this is collateral, I'm not giving you these items to get lent. I honestly love the fact that I have one of the rarest Petpets and I want it more than an MSPP.
    I have 4 trophies and level 49 on my Habitarium, and I love my gallery. ;-;
    Oh ya, one more thing. A lot of people recognize my signature because it belongs to some troll on the AC. Okay THAT IS NOT ME. I just think he's funny and people get so worked up over him.

If this is like pointless, just lock this board I guess. ;-;
    Last edited by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP; 01-12-2012 at 09:40 AM.