Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fixing VB runtime errors (Stealth Buyer, Pound Sniper, NQ II AP, etc.)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Restart your computer and if that doesn't work then you should disable your antivirus if it's running and potentially blocking the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Super late reply, I've tried this too but no luck as of yet ... At very least I can use the score sender and stealth core, which is awesome Thanks for the reply though! I appreciate it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 9h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I went through everything, installed this, installed that, manually installed that, command prompted everything, installed from windows microsoft website, restart my computer several times, moved files into sysWOW64, I could not get it to work- and I was frustrated because it was not giving me the option to run as administrator, as advised!
    Well I didn't realize I had to move the file onto the desktop itself to get the option and it appears to be working now, now that I've done that and ran as administrator- though havent tested it out yet (: But its opened yay!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) ~ you linked me to this thread and said to post screenshots of any errors, but i don't get any error messages, the program (s.core) just doesn't run once clicked+run as admin'ed :/

idk what the problem is, im sure i did the library files correctly last time, and have the most recent version of stealth core (and majin ss acts the exact same way)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by SadBoy View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) ~ you linked me to this thread and said to post screenshots of any errors, but i don't get any error messages, the program (s.core) just doesn't run once clicked+run as admin'ed :/

idk what the problem is, im sure i did the library files correctly last time, and have the most recent version of stealth core (and majin ss acts the exact same way)
    I actually mentioned posting in the program support topic for whatever program you're having issues with. I didn't link you here... I still don't know which program(s) you're having trouble with. Can you please post in the right topic? Thanks.

Note: I see you mentioned SC/MAJIN. Those two don't need the library files. Only the latest .NET framework installed.
    Last edited by j03; 06-28-2020 at 01:53 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------