Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone ever heard of the Phelps? Fred Phelps?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Yeah they took it too far protesting at funerals.

The family and friends are already hurt enough...they don't need the added stress of a bunch of ass holes on top of that.
    When someone I knew... saw that, he straight up said he would have killed each and every one of them that showed up. They said it would be worth the jail time. Nobody should be doing that. Period.

It's more or less a cult.
    They really just want attention... for whatever reason. I guess that's all they really have going for them in life.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    LOL Those people are sadly all brainwashed/retarted/mentally handicapped or plain evil :/

I mean protesting at funerals? o_o bitch if I see them at any funeral Ill have them cremated alive -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Can someone summarize what they do? How do they protest at a funeral? I am Canadian so we do not have to deal with extremists like this so I really do not know who this family is...or church or whatever. In Canada we are so laid back we would not even consider having this kind of group around because, well, we just do not have that sort of thing anywhere. the worst religious group we really have are the Jehovah witnesses, and they politely leave when you say you are not interested.