Before score senders, everyone used either game trainers or speed hacks/cheat engine to cheat at games. So you actually PLAYED the game to get trophies. These trainers actually live up to their name, too. They actually trained you at the game. After cheating, I'd play the game without any cheats (to look legit) and I'd be able to score so much higher than before using the trainers. I mastered so many games this way... Escape from Meridell Castle being one (actually got the highest score ever back in the day which was around 4200 points). I remember trophies being so valuable (people used to pay 5m per trophy on these forums) and doing services for friends in game. Used to wake up early before school on reset days and open up my multi-trainers made by @(you need an account to see links) and RareDareDevil and try and get as much trophy scores as possible before I had to leave/the trophy handout times. :p Good times.. can't wait to re-make my multi-trainer soon and release it. It used to have over 80 games but TNT updated a bunch and most use the newer flash so they won't load (not yet).

Anyways, feel free to post about your past when using trainers to get trophies. :cool: