DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m

Red face Cheater's code - Just another guide teaching how to seem more legit

First, let me say something:
    - I'm doing this guide bc I've lost lots of personal mains (frozen). Now I'm wiser and I'm older. All this time I was finding myself and I didn't know I was lost.
    - Yeah, I know what I've done wrong. And thats what I'm gonna teach you.
    - This is for personal mains, because you will need to put some effort into it.

Cheater's code
    Just another guide teaching how to seem more legit
    (most likely an guide directory with comments)

I will start the guide with a simple rule, based in Dexter's "Harry's Code". The first rule is:

1 - Never get caught.

This rule is all about "being" legit. Compare to other accounts in ac forums. Even that there are a lot of cheaters, you have to make an average using what you see, bc if they are still there, they wasn't caught. If you think your account look legit, then, you are legit. Using this, you will NEVER be caught I mean, just keep in mind some general cheat rules, like:
    (you need an account to see links)

2 - AoB for Avatars/Trophys

If you are going to use AoBs - and thats why I was frozen all the times - PLEASE, do not forget those topics above. Also, if you don't know what is and need a guide, check (you need an account to see links). After learning, you can check some guides. (you need an account to see links) is for avatars but isn't updated with the new games, but (you need an account to see links) is updated and includes all the AoB's - even the ones you will use for trophy. Just PLEASE don't forget to check impossible scores and times. And hey, enjoy (you need an account to see links) to know what avatars you will go first.

The best tip I have to teach you is: Make your logs look like you are training. Send slow scores during a week/month (it depends on the avatar tier. Just follow rule #1) and then send the final score. Like "pls tnt im training". Feel free to use AoB for this. Its recommended. I used AoB in a game I really like, but its a lucky game. Played legit for 3 weeks long and NO AVATAR!! Got really close to, but never exactly or more!! Got angry, used AoB, and now I have the avatar. I still love that game, just hate my lucky.

For trophys, use the high scores table in the month. You can also "train" (using AoB, of course) a month long and when its reset time, you get the pontuation to the trophy. Just keep in mind the review score of the game. You can also check (you need an account to see links) to get a sense of what scores you will need, generally. But wait 'till reset to know exactly what score you will have to send. Keep in mind that your name will be displayed publicly and people will notice you. But if you followed rule #1, you will be fine.

oh, I've answered a question about "what is the recommended amount of avatars to get per day/week/month etc?"
    My answer was:
    there isn't an best time. you have to figure out this. how much avatars per day you think is legit? if someone say "I got all the game avatars in one day", what you will think? A good player or cheater?

Also, some avatars are easy than other. getting 5 avatars in one day is easy bc there are 5 really easy game avatars. but in some time, one per week will be really hard. my last 3-5 flash game avatars I got with AoB but was like one per month - bc for me it was really hard avatars.

I mean, I was sending slow scores a month long and then getting closer to the avatar and after like one month, I got the avatar. Like I was training, but lol I'm not that good.

So... thats my tip. Be the most legit-like you can (using AoBs, of course xD)
    It depends on so much variables: account time, number of avatars/trophys, how much time you play neopets per day... You will have to figure out this. It's NOT a cake recipe. Again, check rule #1. You will be fine.

3 - Thats all?

Nope. You have one more thing to do. Check (you need an account to see links) and check what tnt will look if things goes wrong and you get frozen. I made a text document in my PC with my info, including updated NC transactions and NC cards I've used and emails I got from tnt bc of nc. Also, people use to say that "oh, premium is irrelevant". And I can't let you know details, but: I've heard of someone frozen due to impossible score. This person was premium for a long time and always paying anually. This person got unfrozen. Also, the same person have some impossible scores for other games and gold trophy bc of this. @(you need an account to see links) can vouch me in this one.

Now, if you follow all the rules, you will be fine. Hey, don't forget rule #1: Never get caught!
    I got some ideas to write this topic and if I remember anything more, I will edit. Also, feel free to message me anytime for anything.

- BONUS -

The entire guide was about "keeping an average account". But what if you want to be a "White Collar Cheater"??

Then, have a backstory. In fact, you need one for the entire guide, but its really more important in this part. I mean, why are you a pro gamer if you almost don't play? How you got that gold trophy and can't teach others the tips you have used? How the fuck you got avatar collector without having more than 150 avatars or a retired avatar when you account isn't old enough to have it? You have to know how to answer all those question if they came to you. After all, you are a legit player. Remember it?

Also, keep in mind that you have to share the cheat in your account in different ways. Let me explain this with examples: You see three accounts in the forum.
    First - with 345 avatars, 500 stamps and nothing else (no trophy, no gallery, no good pets at all, no nc).
    Second - with 360 avatars, 540 stamps, full themed size 50 gallery, 100 trophy games, rank 12-20 on ac last years, good pets (UCs, bds, etc) and tons of NC
    Third - 110 avatars, gallery with expensive items, regular pets and nothing else (no trophys, no stamps, no nc)
    * they all CAN be legit. But...
    For me, the first one look like a shell (used to "validate" transactions, forums and whatnot). I would flag it and stay back on trades and etc.
    The second, is a really fucking amazing great account. As its good in everything (trophys, avatars, pets, etc), I can't figure out if its cheater or not.
    The third just don't make sense for me. Look like a "storage" account. Just like the first, I would flag it and maybe not do any transactions.

Also, we can see an other kind of an above average account:
    340 avatars, 300 stamps, 25 site themes, 240 cards, gallery and shop 50+, 30 game trophies, good pets (BD, UC, etc).
    This one is a regular account which seems really legit.

At the end, its all about sharing the cheat in all parts of the accounts. If you improve only one (with CHEAT!!!), this will def put a flag on your account (at least for me). If you want to be well known on forums and keep away from being accused of cheating, follow this simple rule. And, as said before: keep your eyes on who are still there - legit or not - to know what you can do and what you can't. I think thats the major rule. You ARE legit if your account look like it.

Happy cheating!
    Last update: 06/10/15
    Bonus part added
    Last edited by Neal Caffrey; 06-10-2015 at 04:39 AM.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Neal Caffrey For This Useful Post:

|2eap (06-03-2015),ailunbee (02-13-2018),atormentado (06-10-2020),Ban (06-03-2015),♥ bottledwater ♥ (09-07-2022),Danny Phantom (10-29-2015),dragster (06-03-2015),Ganymede (01-11-2018),Herb (05-29-2018),Herze (06-04-2015),kizzielee (05-28-2021),Kyle (06-03-2015),learningtoneopet1 (06-03-2015),Lemonfox (10-11-2021),Maneki Neko (08-22-2021),MrNokezo (11-15-2015),Nyu (01-11-2018),Sakuras (06-04-2015),Sharkie (03-10-2018),Star Dream (06-12-2020),Tapir (01-10-2024)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Thank you a bunch! The last part was especially interesting to know!

is it spooky season yet?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafeonQueen View Post
    Thank you a bunch! The last part was especially interesting to know!
    I've decided to make this guide after answering your question xD
    so... enjoy!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    This is a tremendous guide, very well done ^^
    Extremely helpful, I can confirm everything that is written here :3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

Neal Caffrey (06-03-2015)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    78d 23h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal Caffrey View Post
    I've decided to make this guide after answering your question xD
    so... enjoy!!
    I thought so! Which is awesome I gotta start "training" thanks a bunch !

is it spooky season yet?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafeonQueen View Post
    I thought so! Which is awesome I gotta start "training" thanks a bunch !
    haha xD you are welcome! also, feel free to ask me any other questions!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 1h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks for guide, was a very helpful read.

I have a few question in regards to using AoBs.
    When we send scores, what kind of information apart from timers is sent to the servers?
    I've accidentally sent scores a few times with speed hack still enabled or forgetting to revert CT tables on cheatengine. Would they be able to detect this if the score is still safely under review scores (so far have never been iced yet)?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    111/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    99d 15h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by dragster View Post
    Thanks for guide, was a very helpful read.

I have a few question in regards to using AoBs.
    When we send scores, what kind of information apart from timers is sent to the servers?
    I've accidentally sent scores a few times with speed hack still enabled or forgetting to revert CT tables on cheatengine. Would they be able to detect this if the score is still safely under review scores (so far have never been iced yet)?
    you have to follow the rules I mentioned in the guide. Its crucial to know wait times and maximum scores. I don't know exactly what infos are sent, but I know its like screen size, browser/OS info and this kind of shit. but you dont have to bother about this when using AoBs. Just wait times and avoid impossible scores
    I don't think they can identify that you have changed the AoBs. So, you don't have to bother about this. I say this using personal knowledge: never got frozen due to this. When I got frozen, I have done impossible scores or haven't waited long enough (either between sending scores and the wait time itself)

Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    127 times
    Time Online
    51d 20h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    An amazing, helpful guide. Thank you for taking the time to write it!