DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    if you must have a pet then marapets , other good games which are free online , Gaia , Runescape or maplestory
    I kinda also like dragontale but thats me , there was this pokemon site i used to play , i think Pokemon crater or something which is pretty cool.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Mod, I get you bro, lol.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

esperanto (01-01-2013),kooldude888 (01-02-2013),Nik (01-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I could copy most of it apart from games and graphics.
    Reinstall the old BD, create shops and stuff, make stuff the EXACT proportions of neopets dot com (as in, don't keep the same general idea and let it lose appeal because of it, see Icepets avatars), recreate the forums experience, and I would pay to host your servers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Reinstall the old BD, create shops and stuff, make stuff the EXACT proportions of neopets dot com (as in, don't keep the same general idea and let it lose appeal because of it, see Icepets avatars), recreate the forums experience, and I would pay to host your servers.
    I like the new bd - minus the lag and deflation
    im with you @(you need an account to see links) , plus more plots , TFR was like 2 years ago and i was on hiatus D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAegis View Post
    It being so exclusive, where do I find a friend to invite me haha
    Oh I don't know if you want to play Life, the game has a 100% addiction rate. Everyone that picks it up, never stops playing until the day they die. It'll interfere with the time you spend on other games, like neopets.

The vast network Life is played on (codename Earth) has all sorts of players though. For instance, there are some hippie-like guilds in it that call themselves "Existentialists", who proclaim that everyone is playing Life right now, from the day they are born.

But I think they are just a bunch of geeks that do too much acid and watched The Matrix too much.

Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    That sounds like an idea for success. Copy everything, but change things just enough so you don't get sued. Maybe call your site something like newpets.com
    Last edited by Mod; 01-01-2013 at 04:57 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

neoplux (04-10-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    if you must have a pet then marapets , other good games which are free online , Gaia , Runescape or maplestory
    I kinda also like dragontale but thats me , there was this pokemon site i used to play , i think Pokemon crater or something which is pretty cool.
    Ohh yeah! I remember pokemon crater, I really loved that game lol. Does it still exist? But anyways, marapets and subeta are games like neopets but I really don't like them. I like neopets more so that why I am stuck with neopets :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) how about newbpets or mewpets ? . Thats what icepets did copy everything but slightly different so TnT cant do shit to do them.
    @(you need an account to see links) sigh good times eh? Pokemon crater , i loved that , nah but there is a newer version , the site got taken down years ago , i had one of the top100 pokemon :k and all of the sudden boom , next day the site is gone , i hope they dont do that with neopets .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) how about newbpets or mewpets ? . Thats what icepets did copy everything but slightly different so TnT cant do shit to do them.
    @(you need an account to see links) sigh good times eh? Pokemon crater , i loved that , nah but there is a newer version , the site got taken down years ago , i had one of the top100 pokemon :k and all of the sudden boom , next day the site is gone , i hope they dont do that with neopets .
    yeah, I remember that too but I thought the site was online again but yeah, I think the older versions are always better.. I really hope that too! Because then all your money you have spent in neopets is gone :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    I don't think they'd go cold turkey on neopets... Way to many people have spent way too much money on the site for them to just close it down. Then again, I've been wrong before about Viacom, and it seems like something those corporate asses would do. :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    we should make clraik pets, nahh too much work.
    I havent played any of the other pets sites, i tried maple but my computer is insanely terrible.
    And whoever said more plots, definitely, only one i ever got to do was altador