Thread: Error: Sorry, but you have entered the birthdate for this account incorrectly 3 times

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Error: Sorry, but you have entered the birthdate for this account incorrectly 3 times

DUDE! This is not cool, I never tried guessing my b-day and I put my exact real one. IM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Whoever is trying to crack my accounts b-day needs to stop NOW!

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

I can log into my sides that don't have the b-day prompt on, but I just cant log into my main!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links)

Don't worry, no-one can change the birthday on your account: not unless they either sent a ticket to TNT or could somehow access the database.

Just try again in a while. Either you just made a few mistakes in a row, or the birthday you chose for you account is not your actual birthday.
    Fatality.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post

Don't worry, no-one can change the birthday on your account: not unless they either sent a ticket to TNT or could somehow access the database.

Just try again in a while. Either you just made a few mistakes in a row, or the birthday you chose for you account is not your actual birthday.
    I know no one can change my birthday, but now I think someone is trying to hack me or something!
    I did not make any mistakes and have never entered the wrong b-day, and I swear it I put my actual b-day on my account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Why do you think someone is trying to hack you? From what you said, you tried to enter your birthday three times, and it failed, right? That's the only reason you're locked out.

Since we know no-one has changed the information, I think you can rest easy knowing you just made a mistake. Try again when the timer is up.
    Fatality.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Why do you think someone is trying to hack you? From what you said, you tried to enter your birthday three times, and it failed, right? That's the only reason you're locked out.

Since we know no-one has changed the information, I think you can rest easy knowing you just made a mistake. Try again when the timer is up.
    I never had to enter my b-day today and I never even tried!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Ah, I must have misread you. In that case, yes, it looks like someone has been trying to access your birthday.

It's not a birthday cracking program though, I can be sure of that. Someone would have to be doing it manually.
    Fatality.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Ah, I must have misread you. In that case, yes, it looks like someone has been trying to access your birthday.

It's not a birthday cracking program though, I can be sure of that. Someone would have to be doing it manually.
    Yeah, I am assuming that someone has been trying to get my birthday.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

The error told me to sign back in tomorrow -.-