DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I don't think there's no risk of addiction, but the chemical factor is certainly far, far less. Almost non-existent, from what I've read.

People can get addicted to weed just because: it seems so good, why bother doing anything else?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Yes. Here in Holland it is semi-legal. Law sees it through and allows coffeeshops, thusway earning money and keeping it cleaner to get than through dealers. Ofcourse there are those, as they are everywhere, but its alot less sneaky here.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Madinq View Post
    I don't think there's no risk of addiction, but the chemical factor is certainly far, far less. Almost non-existent, from what I've read.

People can get addicted to weed just because: it seems so good, why bother doing anything else?

Bodywise there is almost none, mental wise its more addicting. B

A sad, crude, twisted little girl.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think it should be legal in the US, just because I feel like there's really not much danger to it (if any). But half our country is so conservative it will probably never happen.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Kristin you'd be surprise Holland and America are slowly trading roles.
    America seems (for the outside world on the news atleast) to become more and more open, while our country is becomming more strict on it. The Netherlands seem to want to look like America, and vica versa. Don't be surprised if in a couple of years the US opens the first legal coffeeshop somewhere.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    yeah, technically weed has ZERO medical downsides if it is consumed in any way other than smoking. Obviously the smoking route will be bad for anything. But things such as brownies or other ways of consumption have no harmful things whatsoever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    352 times
    Time Online
    1d 20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    That's so interesting. I know that recently they've started cracking down on " fake weed" around here. You know the kind they sell in smoke shops and whatnot.
    I live in the south east US (the Bible belt, if you will.) and Im sure we won't be legalizing weed here anytime soon. But everyone who lives here is so ignorant anyways.

PM me for any of the following:
    PSN
    NDS Friend Code
    Tumblr

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    yeah, i think that it will definitely be states like ca that legalize it first.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    8d 11h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    yeah, technically weed has ZERO medical downsides if it is consumed in any way other than smoking. Obviously the smoking route will be bad for anything. But things such as brownies or other ways of consumption have no harmful things whatsoever.
    Smoking it is actually good for many things, as long as you leave the tabacco out.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    its decent, i was just referring to the medical consequences and when it comes to other consumption there are none. but with smoking, you do get some in your lungs. there are MANY benefits as well but smoking has a couple of downsides.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    technically weed has ZERO medical downsides if it is consumed in any way other than smoking. Obviously the smoking route will be bad for anything. But things such as brownies or other ways of consumption have no harmful things whatsoever.
    Oh there can be downsides, you can overdose on weed. It would take a shit ton of it but it is possible. Smoking will hurt your lungs with the smoke but it is not as bad as one would think and the amount needed to overdose would never happen to a person, they would pass out before they could even come close but eating it can result in an overdose if the amount is several times the average. We are talking close to pounds of weed lol...that is literally impossible because no one would do that either but technically speaking it is quite possible to overdose. The other problem can come from very concentrated hemp oil, that stuff contains a lot of THC with harsher and quicker effects and is not that common because you can make much more money with dried weed.