Thread: Are we allowed to ask to be lent something... for free?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Are we allowed to ask to be lent something... for free?

Because I would REALLY REALLY love to be lent MSPP and BGC for free. I know this forum is used a lot to gain personal profit, and people are selling lends, but I honestly have no more money left due to the fact that my university semester is starting in a week.
    Im not even ready for SuAP because I dont even have a pea chia.
    I know I'm sometimes a goof on this forum, but come on guys I mean I would NEVER scam, especially when this whole forum knows how to get back at a scammer, and I obviously would have to give out my main account in order to be lent.
    On that note, I really love my main account and I've spent so much money getting to where I am, so why just throw that all out? I mean, I'm a broke college student that just spent all her christmas money on Neopets instead of books and Forever 21 clothes.
    I know someone out there has an MSPP and/or BGC that's just lying in an old shell. I even have a Grarrl that's lodged so no risk of him eating the BGC.
    If it makes you feel any better, I have 19 mil in items for collat (faerie krawk petpet + wheel of excitement background). Of course this is collateral, I'm not giving you these items to get lent. I honestly love the fact that I have one of the rarest Petpets and I want it more than an MSPP.
    I have 4 trophies and level 49 on my Habitarium, and I love my gallery. ;-;
    Oh ya, one more thing. A lot of people recognize my signature because it belongs to some troll on the AC. Okay THAT IS NOT ME. I just think he's funny and people get so worked up over him.

If this is like pointless, just lock this board I guess. ;-;
    Last edited by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP; 01-12-2012 at 09:40 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP View Post
    If this is like pointless, just lock this board I guess. ;-;
    Fatality.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Inq For This Useful Post:

Danny (01-13-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    165 times
    Time Online
    12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lending is risky, if one of our members manage to have a MSPP/SuAP/BGC, or the other "not too costly" av items, they decide if they want to lend for free/money.

Maybe they will lend for free to people they know they can trust. But I think that you can ask, I don't see any wrong with asking, but please do not beg for a lend
    OMGZZ PLZZ I N33D TH3 AVZZ.

Btw, I suggest you to directly PM the members.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    386 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Lending for free is done occasionally but you must allow the user to secure your account to their info, pin email password etc then you let them do what is desired, other than that it is a huge risk especially due to the kids on this forum (not saying all kids are bad, I've been there - but many see nothing wrong with scamming)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demo For This Useful Post:

Kad (01-12-2012),PoisonChaos (01-12-2012)

Harry Potter
    Why is your gender always changing o.O

But many users here making free lending boards. If you happen to see one then feel free to ask there.