134/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    64d 4h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    (you need an account to see links)

A young girl is kidnapped during a powerful storm.
    Her mother joins forces with her mysterious neighbour to set off in pursuit of the kidnapper.
    Their journey will test their limits and expose the dark secrets of their past.

But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart
    I will always be with you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bea For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-05-2022),Houndoom (10-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    230 times
    Time Online
    70d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Hocus Pocus 2! It's on Disney+ at the moment I had such a good time watching it, and had some really good laughs!

*that's rough buddy*

(you need an account to see links)

thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u* thank you Lyrichord for the ub *O* thank you Kibba for the dp eue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollow For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-05-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    Watched Woman King last night! I think it was fun in a ... fabley story way! It was definitely cheesy at times, but a lot of the costuming and set design was very very pretty to look at for sure.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-05-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 7h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    Hellraiser 2: Hellbound

local theater showed it for the weekly Terror Tuesday series. First time it's been screened in Austin in theater since the 80s, and they had to borrow the director's personal 35mm of the print to be able to do it. Pretty neat! First half of the movie is soooo boring since it just rehashes the first one but the second half is so batshit nuts that it makes up for it.

@(you need an account to see links) I was just skimming the previous page and saw you watched Pearl recently. Yeah, our reactions are about the same I think =/ I enjoyed Pearl well enough, Mia Goth is fucking amazing in it, but I liked X so much more. Maybe because grindhouse movies are way more my speed than golden age Hollywood stuff. At least we're getting another X sequel starring Maxine's further misadventures =D supposed to be titled MaXXXine lol
    Last edited by Alister; 10-06-2022 at 10:04 AM.

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

Houndoom (10-06-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I went to the theatre to see Smile. Liked the movie, but again people don’t know how to act at the movies I guess? Group of 6 teens were being so loud and throwing snacks and just would not shut up. The worker came and told them to be quiet or he would kick them out again. (Again? Why did you let them back?!) and then they just went back at it after he left. So I yelled at them because fuck man, can’t you be considerate? I paid $50 in tickets and snacks to be here can’t I just watch this shit? So anyway I guess the worker didn’t actually leave and then heard me yell at them and kicked them all out.

Ugh.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    I went to the theatre to see Smile. Liked the movie, but again people don’t know how to act at the movies I guess? Group of 6 teens were being so loud and throwing snacks and just would not shut up. The worker came and told them to be quiet or he would kick them out again. (Again? Why did you let them back?!) and then they just went back at it after he left. So I yelled at them because fuck man, can’t you be considerate? I paid $50 in tickets and snacks to be here can’t I just watch this shit? So anyway I guess the worker didn’t actually leave and then heard me yell at them and kicked them all out.

Ugh.
    Just watched this as well! Thought it had some really good scares, but wasn't too sure about that ending? Also reminded me of another horror movie out right now, Barbarian for something I don't want to spoil!
    Yeah, honestly I hate going to the theaters these days just because of inconsiderate people, but I still want to experience it on the big screen :/
    I have no clue what I'm doing

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by mauvet View Post
    Just watched this as well! Thought it had some really good scares, but wasn't too sure about that ending? Also reminded me of another horror movie out right now, Barbarian for something I don't want to spoil!
    Yeah, honestly I hate going to the theaters these days just because of inconsiderate people, but I still want to experience it on the big screen :/
    Your avatar is so cute!

Yeah it had sort of a a similar… certain thing to Barbarian. I don’t wanna give anything away but yes. Could have even been the same two things if you didn’t know.

Movie was great after they left and I do love the fresh popcorn. Had a few good jump scares and good atmosphere!

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

mauvet (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    146/0
    Mentioned
    75 times
    Time Online
    42d 9h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    The new Munsters movie by Rob Zombie. I love Rob and Sherri Zombie and I usually love their movies, but this movie was just horrible. I made it a little more than halfway through and ended up turning it off. I'm sure some people may have liked it but it just wasn't for me (and I'm the king of loving bad movies).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Narkotiq For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-10-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 7h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    The Birds II: Land's End

I bought a random pile of movies that piqued my fancy from the glorious (you need an account to see links) to celebrate October. I was very surprised to see they were distributing The Birds II, a made for TV sequel to Hitchcock's The Birds and got it out of sheer curiosity on why some random TV movie earned a VS release.

the answer turned out to be because for a TV movie, the final 20 minutes of it are absolutely unhinged. My favorite part is when someone shoots a flare gun at a seagull, which then proceeds to catch fire, and then catches the ocean on fire and burns the city's shitty mayor alive. I can't believe this was a TV release, I could not stop laughing

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

chii3d (10-10-2022),Houndoom (10-10-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    250 times
    Time Online
    101d 22h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 41m
    @(you need an account to see links) that description is enough for me to really wanna see it lmao

I saw The Witch on Saturday! Very ominous creepy stuff, and I enjoyed it a lot! It felt very... Robert Eggers-y, which I'd only seen The Lighthouse of his films previously, but lots of the same type of uneasy lighting and facial closeups that seems to be a very him style. I'll probably watch The Northman too just to watch em all!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Houndoom For This Useful Post:

Alister (10-10-2022),kittyray (10-10-2022)

Page 151 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast