Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    319 times
    Time Online
    4d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    same goes for you, gbm, i think i remember you from a couple other sites, i dunno if you remember me or not, but if ya ever wanna B.S., throw me a pm or something, lol
    just report it and ignore it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbm View Post
    First off, she asked to be banned.(I think everyone got that point, but w/e)

Second off, she had her reasons and she wanted it to remain private. Something attention seekers don't usually do.

Thirdly, she didn't make any type of "goodbye" thread at all, which most if not all attention seekers do.

She didn't expect the community to make any type of thread or really notice the fact she asked to be banned, she may have posted a lot but to a forum that she believes to be cliquey, she didn't really think they would notice. She's not wrong for believing that because I have been on tons of forums that were cliquey and I was just as helpful and such as she was, and the day I left no one gave two shits or even noticed.

You making a thread saying "bye guys thanks for the laughs" is actually attention seeking, you made a thread that would catch everyone's attention. Whether you wanted the "Oh, please no stay!" posts or not, you asked for attention.

She is the type to log off and never log on again but she had her own reasons as to why she wanted her account itself to be banned and never accessed again. I'd give the reason but I feel she wants to keep that private.

Whether you believe her reasons were good enough to leave CL or not were sane enough or were founded or even that it affects your personality is not your choice or your place to say for her.

The mere fact that no one here asked her for her name, or even tried learning her UN or asked about it or even copied and pasted anywhere is part of the "no one seems to care". The thread title just regards her as the first official CL.

Come at me.
    You know what? I was going to write a little essay to combat your flawed explanations for her actions, however I have much more important things to do in life at the moment. Her asking to be banned, regardless of whether she spoke to a person of complete unimportance (you) or an admin for the forum, is an act of attention seeking. The whole fact that someone made this thread was because she had caused people to wonder what had happened to her and do you know why people started to wonder what had happened to her? I will explain it to you. It was because she asked to be banned. Can I put it any plainer than that?
    Last edited by jongeh; 01-08-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by jongeh View Post
    You know what? I was going to write a little essay to combat your flawed explanations for her actions, however I have much more important things to do in life at the moment. Her asking to be banned, regardless of whether she spoke to a person of complete unimportance (you) or an admin for the forum, is an act of attention seeking.
    You're cute one. No, you really are.

She asked to be banned, that asked for attention from Mods, sure.

Though, she figured Mods were mature enough to not disclose her personal reasons and lock any threads like this one to prevent drama, like this, from happening.

You're still a cutie, though.

A mod should lock this to prevent any more drama, flaming, or anything else.

(you need an account to see links)

^ A good example of what a mod should have done to this thread from the start.

@(you need an account to see links), I'm alright, but thank you for the offer. And I remember you from quite a few different places, SD, NF and I think TA and fF, lol.
    Last edited by Gbm; 01-08-2012 at 01:51 PM.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Her asking to be banned, regardless of whether she spoke to a person of complete unimportance (you) or an admin for the forum, is an act of attention seeking.
    Yes...she has to get the attention of a mod in order to be banned for her own reasons, one cannot be banned like that without first asking.

she had caused people to wonder what had happened to her and do you know why people started to wonder what had happened to her? I will explain it to you. It was because she asked to be banned.
    Actually people were wondering because another thread was made congratulating her on getting the first Official clraik ranking. That is why people were curious, the initial subject was placed to her name. Had she not had that congratulatory post no one would have known she had the first official clraik rank and hence would have been gone without people noticing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

Gbm (01-08-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    203 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    97 times
    Time Online
    9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Fatality.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    2d 18h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    wish i had some cards to play.

STABBY STABBY SKREEEE SKREEEE

Harry Potter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbm View Post
    First off, she asked to be banned.(I think everyone got that point, but w/e)

Second off, she had her reasons and she wanted it to remain private. Something attention seekers don't usually do.

Thirdly, she didn't make any type of "goodbye" thread at all, which most if not all attention seekers do.

She didn't expect the community to make any type of thread or really notice the fact she asked to be banned, she may have posted a lot but to a forum that she believes to be cliquey, she didn't really think they would notice. She's not wrong for believing that because I have been on tons of forums that were cliquey and I was just as helpful and such as she was, and the day I left no one gave two shits or even noticed.

You making a thread saying "bye guys thanks for the laughs" is actually attention seeking, you made a thread that would catch everyone's attention. Whether you wanted the "Oh, please no stay!" posts or not, you asked for attention.

She is the type to log off and never log on again but she had her own reasons as to why she wanted her account itself to be banned and never accessed again. I'd give the reason but I feel she wants to keep that private.

Whether you believe her reasons were good enough to leave CL or not were sane enough or were founded or even that it affects your personality is not your choice or your place to say for her.

The mere fact that no one here asked her for her name, or even tried learning her UN or asked about it or even copied and pasted anywhere is part of the "no one seems to care". The thread title just regards her as the first official CL.

Come at me.

I'm sorry, but whats with the come at me? You claim this thread is starting drama but you finish your explanation with a "come at me"? You want drama.

And as for no one asking her for her name? LOL really? And no one asking her what her un stands for? LOL again. I remember her posting somewhere that she got Ben or something to change her un from dude to a bunch of random letters. Do you honestly think people give two shits about some random persons un? No. I never once asked a user what their un means, nor do I hardly ever ask what their name is so why should she be special above everyone else? There is a thread that people state where they got their un from....if she wanted people to know she could have posted there.

She is attention seeking if those are her reasons for leaving. It is the internet, she looked like an adult and should act like one. Saying that no one asked her for her name or un or that people were cliquey and rude is just plain dumb.

She was rude as well but she hid it behind her "critiquing". And as for cliques, you and her would always post to each other and no one complained. Every site has cliques. And if the site wants to know why she was banned then they have every right to ask.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Closing the thread so I can look mature.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Harry Potter For This Useful Post:

5252 (01-08-2012),J_L_K_64 (01-09-2012),j03 (01-08-2012),John (01-08-2012),Kylae (01-08-2012),MasterMind0wnz (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Useful Post:

Danny (01-08-2012),John (01-08-2012),Sherri (01-08-2012)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Not even gonna read this thread. Arguing cause someone left the forum?? LOL

And it's all because this person was considered our "first official clraik". Well hate to break it to you but they aren't. User makavelian is, and he is the only official clraik at the moment, and has been the only. asdlfkj was given some unnecessary reputation points which were removed, making them a clraik rank member. So aside from the drama all because of a fake identity was made, listen to yourselves argue over nonsense. Then think about it, was it really worth it? LOL
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Cara (01-08-2012),J_L_K_64 (01-09-2012),John (01-08-2012),MasterMind0wnz (01-08-2012)