Thread: How to make emails with personalized domains + use them for MSN.

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How to make emails with personalized domains + use them for MSN.

How to make emails with personalized domains + use them for MSN.

Step 1: Go to (you need an account to see links). Click on the green button that says Sign up now!

Step 2: Fill out the form. Choose your desired email address and which domain you would like. There are many categories to choose from such as Top Choices, Jobs, Hobbies, Tech, Music, USA, World, and Spiritual. For this example, let's pretend I go by the alias "Dirty Harry" and I'm a programmer.

Step 3: Click on "I accept" at the bottom to finalize the creation of your email. You will come upon a successful registration page. Now what to do with your e-mail? I mean it has an awesome name, but you can't use it for MSN! What you need to do now is create a new hotmail address or use one that you already have. It doesn't matter. Go to the (you need an account to see links) and scroll down to the category "Sign up today". Under "Use an email address you already have" click on "Get started now".

Step 4: Now sign up using your mail.com email. Fill out the rest of the form and click on continue.

Step 5: You should be at the "Review and sign the Agreements" page now. Type in your email in the fill in textbox, and click "I accept" at the bottom.

Step 6: Sign into your account on MSN. You should get a page that tells you to verify your email. Go back to your mail.com inbox, and refresh. You should get a message about a "Startup error", but you can just ignore that. Sign back in and go to your inbox. You should have a mail from the Windows Live team. Click on the confirmation link TWICE (yes twice) because the first time you'll be sent to a deferrer. The second time you'll be sent to a "this link is now invalid" or something like that page, but the e-mail has been confirmed. You can now go back to hotmail, and sign in. The e-mail will now be a fully functional windows live account. All you have to do is change the name, and some other stuff if you want.

Step 7. Congrats! You can now use MSN with a cool sounding email. A lot of names aren't taken for some domains, so take them.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Drew For This Useful Post:

Allana (01-09-2012),Emiley (01-07-2012),kidninja (01-22-2012),Leet (01-09-2012),Mango (01-07-2012),Meercat (01-08-2012),NerdRAGE (01-08-2012),Slasher (01-09-2012)