34/2
    Mentioned
    179 times
    Time Online
    1d 19h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by whatareyoudoingomgSTOP View Post
    traumatizing experience that i like to replay vividly in my head as i acknowledge that it represents and symbolizes my inner strength and mental stability.
    I can't relate... but I'm sure it means a lot to you.. So I will leave it at that...

BTW Combo

Thanks
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleys165 View Post
    I can't relate... but I'm sure it means a lot to you.. So I will leave it at that...

Thank you....

RIP puppylover2155. <3 you will forever be my favorite and most successful neopets account. i hope that scammer fails at life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    This actually happens to me often. I see my room and everything, but i cant move. I cant talk or anything, then after a while my eyes like refocus and im awake.I've had it happen 3 times in one nght. Once there was this freaky thing looking at me and i didn;t sllep that night. Now i just make sure i am really beat. I also downloaded some audiobooks (Harry Potter) and i listen to them before i go to sleep, it calms me down and i sleep better.

Harry Potter
    That use to happen to me when I was smaller, no more though.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    289 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    Damn, im not taking naps anymore then. I take like.. 2 hour naps sometimes, so maybe my body cant handle such a small amount of sleep. and nah havent had hallucinations...yet. However, before I woke up from this nap, I was in Danny's room, but it was dark and I was like.. being spun around and getting dizzy xD Sucked.
    I experienced getting dizzy while sleeping before, and sometimes I feel like someone is touching me when i'm asleep too lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I hope I NEVER see something freaky or anything like that. I looked it up, and some people feel like theyre being choked? lol o-0
    Once, I had a dream I was in a bath (dont ask). then I randomly fell face first into it and actually felt like I was drowning.
    I hate sleep. Gr.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I experienced getting dizzy while sleeping before, and sometimes I feel like someone is touching me when i'm asleep too lol.
    Lol rape?
    or perverrt?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I looked it up, and some people feel like theyre being choked? lo
    Yup. Being choked, touching, holding down, and feeling like someone is sitting on your chest are all quite common. I have woken up to the being held down feeling while having the sleep paralysis, it was the most terrifying moment in my entire life by far.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    63 times
    Time Online
    9d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    LOL, this kept happening to me a year or so back. First time I woke up and I couldn't breathe or move, I actually, no jokes, actually thought I was going to die. I couldn't speak or shout out or anything. Then right at the last minute, as I thought I was parting from this world, bam, I sprung up and took in a deep breath. I spoke to my dad about it and it happens to loads of people and is harmless, so I was relieved.

Also, to people thinking they see stuff/hear stuff, well I got really interested in lucid dreaming when I was younger and I practised the ways of doing it etc. One of the techniques involves lying still and trying to get your body to 'shut down' before your mind. When I was doing this, I would often begin to get sleep paralysis and then start hearing really loud noises/seeing black shadows, that would actually scare me and eventually stopped me from doing it. One of the good sides of doing it though is that it makes your dreams become so vivid. Come to think of it, I haven't had a vivid dream in a while, might start LDing again.

To all that are interested, this is a website/forum that I got all my information from when I first started LDing; (you need an account to see links)

It really works if you work at it.
    Last edited by jongeh; 01-07-2012 at 07:02 PM.