DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    my oldest cat, Tank, is very sick. i have to take her to the vet first thing tomorrow. she's a senior kitty and possibly has an ear infection-- it's pretty bad. she's not able to walk because she keeps tipping over and she's not breathing right. i'll be getting her tested for ear infection and upper respiratory infection since she had the latter for several months before i adopted her and she might be more sensitive to redevelop it. T__T

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I hope your baby Tank is going to be ok. What did the vet say?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Went to the shops today to buy a new light globe. Told them the specs. Got home and of course the new globe didn't fit

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by usagi-sama View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I hope your baby Tank is going to be ok. What did the vet say?
    Tank is doing okay for now, thankfully. She's got ointment in and around her ears and it seems to not bother her much. UTI, and though she doesn't have an upper respiratory infection, she's developed an issue in her spine that is casing her to lose her balance. She got a round of shots (antibiotics and steroids) and she has to take Prednisone for a while. After the pills are all gone the vet wants me to bring her in again for for a re-eval and see if she needs the Prednisone permanently for her spine issue. I spoke to them about Cosequin, too, and they said she would benefit from it so I went ahead and bought some on the way home.

She's more active now, though still tipping over sometimes, but now she's getting back up again, so definitely an improvement! <3 She's got her appetite back, though! She was making hungrybby noises earlier. haha

Thanks for asking after her! <3 She's going to be fine. :3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to boombayah For This Useful Post:

usagi-sama (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm so glad she is doing ok! Aw she sounds so cute, she is having a tough time with all these conditions but I'm so glad she has a caring momma to look after her. <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 11h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I broke out the quarantine ham today and it was delicious, so overall pretty good

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by usagi-sama View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I'm so glad she is doing ok! Aw she sounds so cute, she is having a tough time with all these conditions but I'm so glad she has a caring momma to look after her. <3
    she's tearing the shit out of my couches, running around, and acting like she's never been fed even once her entire life. she's doing great! hehe

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    22h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm so exhausted. I support people with autism and we've switched to doing 13 hour shifts and I love my job, just 13 hours is a very long time. Thankfully I can cook whatever/do whatever (within reason) with the people I support so it makes things a lot easier! Very glad to be home to unwind.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Weebean For This Useful Post:

wreck4ge (07-05-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    depression hitting hard. i sat around for most of the day trying to get some serotonin out of something. played some red dead redemption 2, had doordash (wings and fried oreos), bathed my dogs and took em for two walks. RDR2 was working for a while, and now it's not. drawing my pets was working for a good three seconds. the past few weeks has just been seeking the next temporary high/amusement before getting boring and repetitive all over again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Actually lost my cousin yesterday. He'd been in the hospital for a few months now, doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. He was really young too, like 18 years old. We weren't all that close but now that he's gone for some reason I feel really sad. And so much regret. I wish I'd been a better cousin/relative. Sorry if this seems like a real downer what I really wanted to say is this virus has really hit all of us hard, but showing love and being a better neighbour is not out of our reach. Show some love before it's too late cause regret is a tough bitch to live with.

Life is short, seize the day, make every second count

Page 150 of 202 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200 ... LastLast