2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m

「 bragging thread 」toot your own horn

while i am being a little selfish in making this board to brag about myself, i still want to hear what all you cool cats are up to these days. brag about anything - nothing is "too small" to be a victory.

- did you only have 6 bad mental health days this week instead of 7? FUCK YEAH! tell me about it.
    - did you finally cross a chore off your list you've been putting off? i'm so proud of you!
    - did you stick by a healthy boundary you drew to prioritize your own peace? you're amazing!

me? well...

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO GRAD SCHOOL!

i'll be starting my 2 year MSFT (master of science in family therapy) journey the second week of august. i worked so hard to get here and i'm so fucking excited. i've wanted to be a therapist for years and i have no doubt this is the career i'm supposed to be doing.

your turn! positive vibes only. not that your negativity isn't validated, but let's try to brag about ourselves.

Last edited by team rocket; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:24 PM.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

Alcremie (2 Weeks Ago),I_royalty_I (2 Weeks Ago),Ice (1 Week Ago),kittyray (2 Weeks Ago),Lyrichord (2 Weeks Ago),♥ Munna ♥ (2 Weeks Ago),♥ Rattata ♥ (1 Week Ago),running_sheeple (1 Week Ago),♥ Shinx ♥ (1 Week Ago),Styx (2 Weeks Ago)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    214 times
    Time Online
    31d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by team rocket View Post
    while i am being a little selfish in making this board to brag about myself, i still want to hear what all you cool cats are up to these days. brag about anything - nothing is "too small" to be a victory.

- did you only have 6 bad mental health days this week instead of 7? FUCK YEAH! tell me about it.
    - did you finally cross a chore off your list you've been putting off? i'm so proud of you!
    - did you stick by a healthy boundary you drew to prioritize your own peace? you're amazing!

me? well...

I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED INTO GRAD SCHOOL!

i'll be starting my 2 year MSFT (master of science in family therapy) journey the second week of august. i worked so hard to get here and i'm so fucking excited. i've wanted to be a therapist for years and i have no doubt this is the career i'm supposed to be doing.

your turn! positive vibes only. not that your negativity isn't validated, but let's try to brag about ourselves.
    First of all - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you. :') That is such an awesome accomplishment.

Admittedly, it's funny you mention that first bullet point because that's kinda been my week loool, but today I was able to pull out my tablet and draw a bit instead of just being stuck in a zero-interest loop. I did feel better afterwards, too!

So onward and upwards.
    (you need an account to see links)

Want a spiffy userbar? Request one
    on my thread. ^

I will continue adding free-to-use
    userbars & Pokemon Ryugotchis!

& thank you @dankRUSE for this
    amazing drawing! ;-;

(you need an account to see links)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Munna For This Useful Post:

team rocket (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Munna View Post
    First of all - CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you. :') That is such an awesome accomplishment.

Admittedly, it's funny you mention that first bullet point because that's kinda been my week loool, but today I was able to pull out my tablet and draw a bit instead of just being stuck in a zero-interest loop. I did feel better afterwards, too!

So onward and upwards.
    thank you so much! <3

the zero-interest loop is so frickin real dude. have you ever closed an app just to reopen it a minute later? yeah, me neither.

i hope next week you can have 5 good days!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

♥ Munna ♥ (1 Week Ago)

Pronouns
    Anything
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    9h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Congratulations! I've had interest in becoming a therapist off and on myself!

For me I'm starting to draw again after months. It feels good to pick it up again