Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I wanted to share that today has been extremely kind to me today!
    I have bad back problems to where I haven't been to work for a bit.
    But the pain hasn't been so bad, I got to play some WoW with an old friend of mine and I've been having a blast with Pokemon!

A day with no back pain is a great day for me. So I've been pretty damn happy!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I wanted to share that today has been extremely kind to me today!
    I have bad back problems to where I haven't been to work for a bit.
    But the pain hasn't been so bad, I got to play some WoW with an old friend of mine and I've been having a blast with Pokemon!

A day with no back pain is a great day for me. So I've been pretty damn happy!
    I'm so sorry to hear that you have back pains. My father also have a lot of them.
    What happened to you? What's your problem?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-17-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    223 times
    Time Online
    76d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that you have back pains. My father also have a lot of them.
    What happened to you? What's your problem?
    So, I have some misplaced discs hat are pressed against a nerve atm. Its to the point to where I need surgery ):
    I've been in pretty bad pain for over 2 years now. Im actually not 100% sure HOW it happened, but its pretty bad lol
    So most days I tend to be in pain and not really in a great mood.

Tbh, its why I enjoy being on here and chatting with everyone! Its a great way to be somewhat social lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bulbasaur For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (12-19-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    60d 16h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    So, I have some misplaced discs hat are pressed against a nerve atm. Its to the point to where I need surgery ):
    I've been in pretty bad pain for over 2 years now. Im actually not 100% sure HOW it happened, but its pretty bad lol

Tbh, its why I enjoy being on here and chatting with everyone! Its a great way to be somewhat social lol
    I'm so sorry to read that
    Living with pain is the worst for me.
    And I guess the surgery is very expensive, rigth? That's the worst!

I don't really know much about my dad's injurie, only thing I know is that when he was a teenager, he used to play football and another guy tackled him with his helmet to the back.
    Sometimes he gets stuck and he can't move :/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyranitar For This Useful Post:

Bulbasaur (12-18-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Work is getting so crazy for me. My store manager left for medical leave a month ago and was supposed to return this week but won’t be back for a while longer…..her wife is an sm at another store and she just quit because we got a new dm and doesn’t like where things are going with the company with people like him in charge so I think maybe my sm is looking to quit too. Our temporary sm is someone who has bad blood with a lot of my coworkers because she used to be a shift at my store and it’s all just a mess.
    On the bright side I’m working on moving up to an assistant store manager position? But now I’m not sure I’m down lol.

pancake the ryu

thank you honeycomb for the pancake doodle and hearts for the sleepy pumpkin!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    378 times
    Time Online
    88d 10h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I started my first classes on my post-grad in disaster management on Monday. OMW this is going to be so much work. I am sorry if you guys will see me around less.
    So far is pretty boring we just doing how to write academically nd do research but tomorrow we start with the real deal. Looking forward to it. I made 2 friends... believe me I am 100% introverted so that really saying something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pillowfighter View Post
    Work is getting so crazy for me. My store manager left for medical leave a month ago and was supposed to return this week but won’t be back for a while longer…..her wife is an sm at another store and she just quit because we got a new dm and doesn’t like where things are going with the company with people like him in charge so I think maybe my sm is looking to quit too. Our temporary sm is someone who has bad blood with a lot of my coworkers because she used to be a shift at my store and it’s all just a mess.
    On the bright side I’m working on moving up to an assistant store manager position? But now I’m not sure I’m down lol.
    I really feel for you. One spend so much time at work and one person can really make it a terrible place. I do think you shoot still go for assistant manager... things change

- - - Updated - - -

I have a full-back fushion (basiccally my pack is held together by a steel plate). I know the prospect of getting back surgery sounds daunting but it can really help as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I had the last session on an RPG today. We beat the final boss in an epic fight, got most of what we were adventuring for and saved a genie while we were at it. It was exhausting interacting with so many people, but it was also a lot of fun. First Sunday of next month we start a new game in a sci-fi setting, which I'm intrigued by

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    So last night, I had a migraine/sinus headache (not sure which), so I took some Excedrin Migraine which has 65mg of caffeine in it. I'm kind of sensitive to caffeine, so I try not to have any throughout the day. However, as a teacher, I get headaches often and will bring a little can of soda with me in case I need it. I used it around 3:30pm and then took the medicine at 6:30pm. I didn't sleep until 4:30am and I wasn't happy about that.

Thank goodness it's the weekend because I already took a two hour nap.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    4d 11h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I'm having a meh week all together. My greatgrandmother passed away the 15th. I took this weekend off work to go to the funeral and then they changed the dates and I can no longer attend. It's a multistate drive to get to where she lived, lots of travel and my work schedule can't accomidate it. I just hate it. I've spent today relaxing and coming to terms with it.

“Im a Potato,”

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    28 times
    Time Online
    6d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I scared myself today, I can't believe I slept for 16 hours. SIXTEEN HOURS.
    What's wrong with me, lol. I do feel rested though, but I'm scared...
    - ⚡ -
    Userbar by me

Page 182 of 203 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192 ... LastLast