Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well not gonna lie pretty awesome and lazy. Over the weekend I found out that my work is shutting down for two weeks due to the virus and I am alittle scared about that part but really happy to get free time to myself! I am so stoked I am also being paid for my time off! I woke up in the morning, to go to work because I needed to get some things and only stayed for like 30 mins!! Got some DD coffee in drive thru with some donuts and BR ice cream pint for my husband because we don't have any of these closer and it was easier. Then I basically was on my computer all day sketching concepts for my species on deviantart. My husband made fish tacos, never had pollock before it was okay but I think I prefer cod less fishy taste and no spines/bones? My husband is super jealous of my work situation, his work actually is letting him work from home but he still has to work 8 hr days.

Basically I get to do everything I use to do when i was a HS an college student and I miss it so so much!! I miss being able to be on the computer for hours, I barely type anymore these days because i dont need a computer for my job, we have ipads for our jobs instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Togepi For This Useful Post:

steeler (03-29-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 6h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I have to stay at home all day and work from the computer and the time doesn't seem to pass. I have tried everything, cleaning the house, cooking, cleaning the house again but still it seems like a century every day that passes !!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm trying to distract myself.. My husband and I are going to move to a new city. We visited an apartment this sunday (under appropriate distancing/hygiene rules ofc) and I thought it was nice from the photos.. but IRL it was actually stunning and i absolutely fell in love. I love everything about the apartment. The location, how the rooms are divided, the glass-doors that allow so much light in the apartment.. I just want it The landlord wants to decide after eastern, so about one week until I know if it works out.. I didnt expect to be this excited about an apartment so if this doesn't work out, i will probably be sad like after a break-up, haha. It would just fit perfectly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to namira123 For This Useful Post:

soleil (04-08-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    9d 9h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler View Post
    I have to stay at home all day and work from the computer and the time doesn't seem to pass. I have tried everything, cleaning the house, cooking, cleaning the house again but still it seems like a century every day that passes !!
    I'm having the opposite problem. Time moves so fast right now that I feel like I'm not making the most of it. There are so many things I want to do, to watch, games to play, but there are still only so many hours in the day to do them!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Struggling today. This quarantine is really starting to take its toll on me physically and I'm running out of ideas for how to fix it while I'm stuck here. Starting to develop nagging hip pain from being stuck in this chair for like 16 hours a day. I really underestimated how much I casually walked around every day before this...and working out 6-7 days a week isn't counteracting it so I'm getting pretty frustrated. I just want normal life back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Bit late but I'm doing great! Thanks for asking, hope you're doing fine as well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Struggling today. This quarantine is really starting to take its toll on me physically and I'm running out of ideas for how to fix it while I'm stuck here. Starting to develop nagging hip pain from being stuck in this chair for like 16 hours a day. I really underestimated how much I casually walked around every day before this...and working out 6-7 days a week isn't counteracting it so I'm getting pretty frustrated. I just want normal life back.
    Oof I feel this. I have a fitbit and it always pings to remind me to get up and move, and being stuck inside and not being able to began to frustrate me at first. But I've begun to at least stand up and walk to the livingroom or pace for a few minutes just to get the blood circulation going again and it's helped! Sending you well wishes xx

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

It's been an interesting week for me. My sleep schedule has decided to flop so I'm up all ungodly hours of the night and like a vampire, sleep through the day. Going to try and power through the day tomorrow to try and get back to a semblance of normalcy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Nice, I enjoy staying at home playing games and watching series. I just wish I could smell/taste things again.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    It's been a relatively boring month for me. We're not allowed to go out except to buy food and groceries. Other than that, I'm working from home Mon-Fri but I find myself spending 30% of the time on neopets. I believe it's going to be another month of this lockdown and I although I enjoy being at home, not being able to meet my friends really sucks. Hope you're all doing well during these troubled times.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ugh I just learned that we will have online classes again. That's good but I enjoy being a lazy ass

Page 148 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast