Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Well not gonna lie pretty awesome and lazy. Over the weekend I found out that my work is shutting down for two weeks due to the virus and I am alittle scared about that part but really happy to get free time to myself! I am so stoked I am also being paid for my time off! I woke up in the morning, to go to work because I needed to get some things and only stayed for like 30 mins!! Got some DD coffee in drive thru with some donuts and BR ice cream pint for my husband because we don't have any of these closer and it was easier. Then I basically was on my computer all day sketching concepts for my species on deviantart. My husband made fish tacos, never had pollock before it was okay but I think I prefer cod less fishy taste and no spines/bones? My husband is super jealous of my work situation, his work actually is letting him work from home but he still has to work 8 hr days.

Basically I get to do everything I use to do when i was a HS an college student and I miss it so so much!! I miss being able to be on the computer for hours, I barely type anymore these days because i dont need a computer for my job, we have ipads for our jobs instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Togepi For This Useful Post:

steeler (03-29-2020)