DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    92d 22h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 6m
    I've been taking a bit of a social respite for my mental health. Made a to do/progress list for the things I want to achieve & improve on for 2024 and beyond. Health, exercise, current event documentation, creative projects, finances, pretty much everything. I was going to do this in January but late is better than never.

Starting my first programming course today - for the C language. Going to switch to Linux so I want to know what I'm doing. Definitely not getting W11 so this feels a natural step in that direction as W10 goes away next year. Wish me luck....I can build computers no problem but when it comes to coding them my brain turns to mushy

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Apparently having covid and then the flu a month apart from each other isn't an excuse absence at work, so I got written up today for missing 10 days of work over the past 2 months 🙃

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 23h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 10m
    Woke up in the morning, went to the gym, had lunch afterwards. Played some games and watched some Netflix series.

Pronouns
    bur/den
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 19h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    My day is just starting but so far so good !

Sadly it's raining and miserable outside so I am going to have to try and find ways to keep the kids busy :,)

both userbar avatars made by @Infected 💗

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    16d 21h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    The weather is perfect today, so I walked outside for 4 miles! I'm doing a 10k in just 2 weeks so I've been prepping for it.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    379 times
    Time Online
    88d 19h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I just feel so overwhelmed these days.

I have so many things that I want to do that I am not getting to because the things that I have to do is so much more challenging than I thought

1. I bought a printing PHOTO business with a friend. So this is my first time partnering with someone. All my other business I am the boss and alone partner. But the opportunity to buy was given to her and not me. (I would have so bought it alone)
    So one of the biggest problem I am facing is her lack of experience. She said yes to a BIG printing job for brosjures, 2 sided. So she assumed it will be fine since we do have a laser printer that can print 2- sided and is pretty fast. So after we receive the document, I see it and ask her is she fine. Yes she is, she will print it on the laser printer. We received it on Monday. So Thursday midday, I bring the "photo" print part to her it was a A) print and frame. And guess what she has not started. THe lazer printer does not want to print but she also cant get the pages to be right because se has no idea how to do repositioning. Long story short we had to print through the night to get it to the event on time friday morning.
    I think the mistake I also made is I paif the fULL CAPITAL INVESTMET + RUnning cost with the promise that she will pay me back by July. SO at the moment it also feels like I am carrying all the risk.

2. My Master degree - I am only doing the two electives. The one already had 2 assignment due and I have submitted and not received any results or feedback. The third one is due and it feels like I am being set up for failure. How am I suppose to improve if no guidance is given.

The overwhelmedness is fueling my ADD and I cant concentrate on anything

I am really worried that I don't have a lot of photoshoots, basically my main income.
    I finished a webdesign this week after waiting for 2 months. 2 MONTHS! for the guy to sent content. And he sends shit. Anyway I put it in and made the website life because I am just to overwhelmed to cate.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I have been in a health slump (thus why I've been away from the boards) BUT I felt better today and even managed to clean the ceiling fans. It was a huge accomplishment for me especially lately. :3

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020