Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I woke up at about 2 pm and that fact makes me sad because I am nervous about my regime. I dream of going to bed at 10 pm and waking up at, say, 5.30/6 am. But not sure that this will ever come true. Atm have tons of free time but use it not in the best way.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    A rainy day of Neopets, not too bad, can't wait for some more sunshine

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yesterday my ex sent me a picture from an old year book of a class photo I was in. He didn't mean to upset me, I know most people have some happy high school memories, but it was a really terrible time for me and had a major negative impact on the rest of my life. Obviously it caught me off guard, and I really wasn't expecting to have as bad of a reaction to it as I did. My Fiance had been around to visit at the time but he had to go back to his house because he had to help his grandparents out today so I've just been left alone with the feelings. As a result today I've been feeling really depressed and pretty angry because a few months ago I was torturing myself looking up people I used to know and they're all better off than I am. I've been trying to stay busy, I have a lot of things that I'm trying to learn and do, but I ran out because I wasn't really feeling up to spending like 5 hours drawing or something and I'm trying to spend less time on YouTube getting nothing done. I'm just trying to focus on doing whatever I can think of. I finally get some money later this week so I'll be able to order food at last since I'm running really low right now. If only when I'd burned that yearbook all those years ago it had stopped existing for everyone else too, then I wouldn't feel so miserable.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    10h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's incredibly hot and I feel like it's draining my energy. I want to be productive but I also want to lay down and try not to die.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Today has been a super busy day, I'm trying to keep occupied. My parents get back from their holiday soon so I needed to make sure any mess I made was cleaned. I baked scones which was great, I haven't baked anything in years but they came out well in the end even if I had to work around a few steps in the recipe. I set up my new work out routine and wrote it down in my bullet journal. Spent an hour studying my languages, but I still have more to do before bed, hopefully I'll sleep better tonight than I did last night because I didn't sleep so late and I've barely stopped all day. Drawing, and ukulele practice, and meditation and bedtime yoga left to go. if only I could set what a day is to me in apps so I don't lose streaks on days like this where I just don't find time to meditate until well after midnight (I'm a 2pm-4am day person).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    My mom had an asthma crisis and had to go to the hospital I couldn't concentrate at all on my studies. I hope it isn't covid and that she gets better soon

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've gone back to not having the place to myself again so I'm stuck in one room 24 hours a day again and it feels even worse after having had the space and freedom to use the whole house. I'm feeling really horrible, especially since the weather is still too warm and now I can't get much done in the way of distracting myself. I've been researching and daydreaming about how I want my place to be when I eventually get to move, the new place still won't be what I want but it'll be better than this. I'm looking forward to Thursday when I can go stay with my Fiance for a couple of days and get a break from being here. Very thankful for the fan I rescued from my grandparents' old place, it has been such a big help this summer.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    20h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My day is being quiet, I will study a little

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I had a really good day actually! Just found out I've been given tickets to a concert I was desperate to see next year, and I had Olive Garden with my family. AND didn't end up having to cover the bill!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sourmilk For This Useful Post:

MadameNova (09-23-2020),Stardust (09-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My day has been good so far. My partner surprised us and picked us up for lunch and I finished a task that I had been meaning to do. So far so good!

Page 152 of 203 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast