Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ❖ [GUIDE] One Row of Trophies in an Hour!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

❖ [GUIDE] One Row of Trophies in an Hour!

One Row of Trophies in an Hour

Introduction
    Starting off on a new / shell account can be daunting, and it takes a lot of effort to make it look good and showcase some hard work. An important part of any person’s neopets goals as well as account improvement comes in the form of trophies, as they are super shiny, and usually take a good amount of trying to get. However, don’t feel as if it’s a lost cause; there are several trophies that are simple enough to where anyone can get them done in a short amount of time. In this guide, I’ll be showcasing the eight trophies (enough to create one row) that are pretty quick if you know how to play the games, and if not, have simple guides to go along with them. With adamancy, you should be set up with 8 trophies in no time!

About these Trophies
    Now, when one thinks of trophies, the prospect is usually daunting; supposedly, most are only barely achievable to certain people who are really good at a particular game at the beginning of the month, or else you’ll have to turn to SS’ing or AoB’ing your scores to get in otherwise. However, this is not the case with the following trophies, since as soon as you get past a certain achievable point, you automatically receive the game’s trophy for a quick stint in the action. There’s no high score tables for these, which means you have no one to compete against except for the odds of the game.

The Trophies!

Cheat

(you need an account to see links)

Widely known to be the easiest neopets trophy of all time, this one shouldn’t take very long at all. Just make sure to cheat as little as possible, and keep your cards at decent intervals to where you’re always near the allotted number when it comes to your turn. You get the trophy after surmounting round three.

Snow Wars

This game just takes a bit of following a guide to get through it, and it’s rather simple. You can find a guide (you need an account to see links). The trophy comes after a victory in round two.

Cellblock

While daunting at first, with a little learning, cellblock is easy to master. You can find a guide with move sets (you need an account to see links) to help you out. Completing the fourth level in the first tournament will get the trophy.

Pyramid Bonus

This one takes a negligible amount of time, and is almost entertaining. You only need two clears to get the trophy, which shouldn’t be confused with the other trophy available for the game that you get on the HST. A good guide for the game can be found (you need an account to see links).

Sahkmet Solitaire

A classic game that almost everyone has played before. As with the pyramids trophy, this game requires just two clears for the trophy.

Go! Go! Go!

Another card game, and you only have to get through the first two levels to get the trophy. A neat guide in the old neopian times can be found (you need an account to see links)

Punchbag Bob

Although currently unavailable, this trophy is really easy to get. Just make sure to have two decent constants (unstable slime works) and then be prepared to click for a while. The trophy should be reactivated following the BD coming out of Beta.

NeoPoker

This is probably one of the longer trophies to get out of them all, and actually has a bit of challenge in it. You can get through the five required tournaments by using the guide right (you need an account to see links), and once you’re got the basics, it’s pretty simple.

Bruno’s Backwood Breakaway

While this is the only flash game trophy, there’s still a definite trophy to be won, due to there being only one max score that everyone ties at on the HST. A good guide for what to do can be found (you need an account to see links), which you can watch and pause as you go through the game. Once the punchbag trophy comes back around, you won’t have to worry about this one!

Programs

Almost all of these games have programs that you can get them with really quickly, if you don’t feel like doing it legitimately. Because they’re not flash games, and no one is reviewing your score, don’t be too worried about getting them all in a day; but don’t do anything to rash as well. They don’t take that long to get, but if you’re lazy, you’ve got options.

Conclusion

If you’re trying to beef up your account, then trophies are an important part of bringing an account to relevance. With these eight simple trophies, you should be rocking a full row in a short period of time, and not go through too much pain in the process. While they aren’t quite as valued as flash game trophies, rest assured that they will bring you to another level; a full line of trophies looks great. I hope this guide helped you on your road of account building, or otherwise helped in some way with getting a new one or two!
    Last edited by tchaikovsky; 01-13-2013 at 07:02 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tchaikovsky For This Useful Post:

DarthD (01-11-2013),Maison (01-13-2013),Maki (01-11-2013),metaldroga (09-21-2013),Neal Caffrey (07-08-2014),SmileYaDead (01-11-2013),yamakracker (01-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    8d 14h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Great guide. However, the links for gogogo and neopoker are broken.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarthD For This Useful Post:

tchaikovsky (01-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthD View Post
    Great guide. However, the links for gogogo and neopoker are broken.
    Fixed them! Thanks for the heads up.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Hey I might suggest adding in links to the games for lazy fucks like me who can't be bothered to search this out. Like in the title or something. Unless I'm just missing it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sari For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (01-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sari View Post
    Hey I might suggest adding in links to the games for lazy fucks like me who can't be bothered to search this out. Like in the title or something. Unless I'm just missing it
    Haha, no problem.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Snow wars takes me an hour alone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maison For This Useful Post:

janikanicolepi (01-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    12d 18h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

❖ [GUIDE] One Row of Trophies in an Hour!

Quote Originally Posted by furby View Post
    Snow wars takes me an hour alone
    Yeah, and I have no clue how to play cell block despite all the guides I read.

Accepting pure neopoints, easy to sell items, preloaded accounts and accounts.
    Amount of VIP sold: 7

Buying accounts below!

Check out my thread (you need an account to see links).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    7d 17h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelalala View Post
    Yeah, and I have no clue how to play cell block despite all the guides I read.
    Just literally follow every single move laid out at the bottom of that page(in numerical order). There's no thinking required, just copying the picture(but make sure you place them in the right order)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoSunset For This Useful Post:

Joelalala (01-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by tchaikovsky View Post
    Haha, no problem.
    Links to the games still?
    Also links to any programs
    for these trophies?
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) I believe you do them using greasemoneky scripts but im not sure if is safe tho