Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 4h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 14m

And if you don't know...

Now you knowwww, n*##$!:cool:

Much will be changed on the forum. All of this was done today (since 12AM, slept and came on and installed the forum) and now I have an entire winter break to work on the forum.

For those of you who don't know what happened on HB, Kyodai felt we needed to branch off. It has been in my head for a while now to make my own forum and no longer have to wait for approvals on certain decisions. Staff was also becoming over the top with restrictions (if you didn't notice) based on a certain individual.

I will be posting my programs as soon as I have an auth done and ready. Sorry for anyone who uses my programs and is waiting, it will be done as soon as possible. Feel free to continue using them from HB until they are here if you have already downloaded them.

Clraik will NOT be affiliated with any other forums, please try to not mention any other forums. We WILL however respect and show respect to those forums, just like how we did on HB. Lets just do our own thing.

Don't get comfortable with the layout, it will change. I'm totally new to vBulliten 4.0+, I think I can adapt to it though fairly quickly.

Last edited by j03; 07-13-2019 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Zenitsu (12-28-2023)