14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Frozen,

Wow, they did the same thing to me today. My kids and spouse have one account each, (4 total), on this IP.

I use only Elite proxies for all additional side accounts, and I only use the 1np shop method occasionally to gain items,

YET, they froze all of our accounts for the same reason, "Auto Buyer". But I have never run the cheat/auto/ss/adopter/ or anything on my IP, just an "Auto Pricer" for my shop.

Wow, that pisses me off. I'm going to unplug my modem & router for the weekend and let the IP get changed over.

My kids hardly log-in and have less then 5k of items, maybe once - twice a month,

and my wife, she has almost nothing on her account, maybe 20k worth of stuff.

TNT.... jerks.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have been iced for autobuying - funny thing was I don't buy items from shop!!! I was pissed off, but started again! Ive lost so many accounts its hard to keep track lol..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I had this thought,

...maybe they look at the accounts sometimes, and if the accounts aren't aged enough, or don't have enough game playing time, or strong evidence on how they legitly bought or got the items, or how they could afford the items, then that is enough for them to freeze.....

What do you all think?

Than again, it's the jerks like I read in one post, they scavage the Trading Post and report accounts that, "look like they're cheating." That's a good way to get reviewed even though you did nothing that would otherwise making yourself noticeable. I should beat that guy up. Haha, kidding.. kinda.
    Last edited by Meitedlce; 01-03-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    1d 22h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yup i got iced today to for abing but i haven't used any abers on that account or on my IP not to happy about that, i had a nice pea on that account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Man, what is with this.... they went on a freeze spree, there is tons of people reporting freezes this month.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Wow i didnt get a freeze after ssing a reviewed time for a 2nd place trophy, the score was pretty high actually

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    155 times
    Time Online
    104d 23h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    I got frozen for "cheating on flash games" this morning after I tried advertizing my shop. I recently started trying to Restock some of the cheaper items and apparently an account that's 6+ years old isn't able to legitly restock x.x

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Maybe it's a TNT employee just going crazy and just freezing the hell out of anyone and everyone at random!!! Or maybe.... there is a SPY here. Surely TNT rolls deep through these forums. Heh, TNT Terds.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    considering i didn't cheat, no ssing or AB or any other form on my IP, new emails and accounts and yet iced within 2 days of playing that game.... Habitarium is very addictive and an easy way to make neopoints. despite that as much as i want to write a ticket to the fuckers i cant be bothered as what ways to i of proving that its a shared IP.... TNT really needs to be over viewed and reworked as this is totally BS... all i did was play that game for about 2 days then BAM frozen for using multiple accounts for gain a lead or some shit like that. getting very frustrating remaking new accounts all the time and starting from scratch

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I got iced on multiple accounts, even when using different accounts, main included. I think it has to do with Munsterpoo being hacked. Any red flag that they come across they treat with extreme prejudice and very quickly. I mus have tripped a flag because I was purchasing items quickly but they were small items like nerkmids for a project. Bam, chain ice.

Need to rebuild :x