Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

How to use GreaseMonkey and how to benefit on Neopets using it ~

How to use and benefit from GreaseMonkey on Neopets

EDIT : I'm using this SS script - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

This guide will be explaining to you what greasemonkey is, what it can do to help you and Neopets and how it works.
    First of all REQs for GreaseMonkey

Spoiler:
    Mozilla Firefox ( 3.6 is the best to use ?)
    GreaseMonkey add-on Installed

Intro

Spoiler:
    GreaseMonkey is a Mozilla Firefox add-on which can be used to your benefit on Neopets. The Add On allows you to make changes to HTML and website functions. The Add On uses scripts which are written in Javascript. GreaseMonkey has many scripts which do many things on neopets, such as ABing, SSing, Auto players, NQII Doers and much more.
    GreaseMonkey has a Low ban rate. I have never been banned using GM but some people have. Do not enter stupid scores for example 251 for PPR and 1 Millisecond for an ABer. You will eventually get banned if you do this. Also it is adviced you do not use GM if you are an active member on the neoboards as people will look at your account and an account that has increased avatar count by 20 which all being game avatars is EXETREMELY suspiscious so PLEASE use common sense !
    You can download GreaseMonkey at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Click add to Firefox. After it will ask you to restart Firefox and your Installation will be complete.

How to Download a GreaseMonkey Script

Spoiler:
    Now that you have GreaseMonkey downloaded you probably want to crack on and start using scripts for your benefit. There are many scripts to choose from. My favourite and most used Greasemonkey script is the avatar score sender. Whenever I get banned I can easily get my game avatars back one at a time or even loads at a time. To download and use this script you will need to go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. Following picture will show you what to click and watch out for please check it as it wouldn't be very good to click the wrong thing.

Following picture shows what happens on the install page and some tips.

Once installed you will get a small notification at the bottem right of your screen saying.

Now you have your first of many GM scripts installed and ready to use. You might want to restart your FireFox one last time just to make sure everything is correctly installed and ready to use!

How to use GreaseMonkey Scripts

Spoiler:
    With each script it varies on how to use the script. But as it is your first time I will give you an example on how to use the Score Sending script. First off you will need to pick a game avatar you want, I'm going to choose Bullseye II [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]. When the page has loaded you should see a picture of the avatar next to the genre of the game as shown in the image.

Click the avatar and a box will appear with the score it has suggested you and the avatar score.
    Now you need to make the score look as legit as possible, since it is possible to score 125 on this game it looks okay , but other people probably will think that is the sort of score a SSer would use so try and mix and match. Make sure you don't go over the reveiw score which for Bullseye II is 225 , so we have some score to work with, try and pick something that isn't too high and not too low otherwise people will wonder why all your scores are so close to the avatar score , for example I will use 147. Also try not to get onto the top 50 scores, believe it or not there are some people that go through EVERY single game to find and catch out SSers so don't be stupid! Outsmart them. After it has asked you for your score you then need to set a time. Don't set a time to fast or to slow you will get banned and it generally has good times set already.

I picked 7 minutes which is a reseonable time. On other games you may want to pick longer for example Snow Wars II you might want to pick 20 or 30 minutes. After asking for the time it may ask for a captcha code simply enter the captcha and continue (this only happens with certain games.) It will then ask for an encryption just click continue. Afterwards there will be another box saying your username, time , score, which game you are sending, double check everything is correct and there are absolutely NO mistakes. Then click continue and wait for the avatar! Once it has said score reveiwed you are good to go, you may or may not get a page pop up where it says you can now use the avatar on the board.
    SOME Avatar Review Score ( Please give me ones I don't have? +rep + thanks ( Scores may be outdated))
    Spoiler:

Attack of the slorgs - 5000
    Carnival of terror - 1100
    Chia Bomber 2 - 1565
    Destruct-o-match III - 2800
    Dubloon Disaster - 7500
    Extreme herder - 450
    Do not use a SS on Potatoe counter the review score is lower than the avatar score meaning that your score WILL be reveiwed and since it is SS'ed there is a VERY high risk you will be banned
    Escape from Meridell Castle - 1750
    Feed Florg - 265
    Freaky factory - 2100
    Gadgadsgame - 2500
    Gourment Club Bowls - 2000
    Grand Theft Ummagine none ( Send the highest score possible that can be achieved Legit)
    Ice Cream Machine - 20000
    Kiss the Mortog - 5901
    Korbats Lab II - 12000 (?)
    Magax: Destroyer II - None
    Maths Nightmare 2 - 8800
    Meepit Juice Break - 7000
    Meepit VS. Feepit - 3500
    Meerca Chase - 2200 ( Make sure the score is divisble by 18? May be 16)
    PetPet Rescue - 500
    PetPet Sitter - 30000
    Raiders of Maraqua - 2000
    TNT Smasher - 3000
    Volcano Run II - 1561

GM Scripts to use !

Some scripts may not work if they are out dated but I'm pritty sure they all work!
    Spoiler:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Auto Haggler
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Ad Block
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Dice a roo
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Dailies Link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - King Skarrl Joke
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Wise words of wisdom
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Allows you to use shop wizard even when on faerie quests
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Allows you to buy now on shop wizard ( make sure you have mason dowanloaded and follow the rules. It works perfectly for me but it took me a while to figure out what to do if you have any question PM me.(ALSO very helpful for feeding kad semi legitly.))
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Island pet trainer
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Shows correct answer for the Lunar Temple
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Ability to use ALL neopets sidebards ( They do not come up as sidebars unlocked.)
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - Scorchy Slots Autoplayer

Congratulations. You have just benefitted on neopets for the first time using GM!

REMEMBER!

Spoiler:
    Check to make sure the script doesn't have any potenioal malware or CG's.
    It's always nice to leave feedback for the script creator.
    Make sure you ALWAYS double check.
    Make sure you make your scores/refreshing times look LEGIT.
    Do not use constantly over and over again take breakes, do some legit playing.
    Make sure your score is LEGIT for example 255 not 254 on PPR since 254 is not possible you will get caught and banned!
    GM CAN get you banned and be careful.
    Don't forget DOUBLE TRIPLE CHECK you dont want to get banned.

GM is also very useful with many other things such as facebook and more!
    Made By Purple ~ If you spot any mistakes please post/PM me thanks !

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

It didnt wanna seem to copy my pictures lawl ~

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Purple For This Useful Post:

aca (02-10-2012),metaldroga (12-11-2013),Ray-Chill (02-10-2012),samy4612 (02-15-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    4d 3h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Bump 8char

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    100/0
    Mentioned
    103 times
    Time Online
    5d 3h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    when i enter the capatica it tells me
    [Includes : Neopets : FlashGame]

Encryptation for current game was not found.
    Try again later.

np8_include_v20

What am I doing wrong?
    ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~ <3 ~

ďOf course it hurts, itís a spanking. How else would it work?Ē