DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 3h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hi guys, I apologize in advance for my question, but it is my first time using this specific program. I’m ready to start using this AP with the Scripts from this page: (you need an account to see links)

My question is: the only thing I need to do is to position my character manually in the designated spot that the map on the script shows, and then just input the scrip in the AP and give it a start? And then basically every time it finishes I need to reposition manually the character in the new position of the map and reinsert the next script in the program? Or do I need to change the setting of the program sometime to make it level up and gain experience etc? Also do I need to worry about the skill points or the program takes care of it for me?

A second question: I read that a few years ago someone posted that it was available a AP in python for NQI and NQII. I used the one for NQI and it worked super well, nice and easy. I did not have to worry about anything but to do the pauses. Does it still exist for NQII as well?

Thank you so much for all your help in advance, team.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm probably doing something dumb (as always) but I'm getting "Failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper' from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."

Pronouns
    --------------------
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    48/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    25d 22h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by summerstorm View Post
    I'm probably doing something dumb (as always) but I'm getting "Failed to load control 'ctlRipperWrapper' from . Your version of may be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control that was provided with your application."
    I'm sorry your having problems. You can try troubleshooting the issue (you need an account to see links) maybe this solution will help
    Last edited by omg.UFOs; 07-06-2020 at 03:29 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to omg.UFOs For This Useful Post:

polarbear (07-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    38/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 1h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by omg.UFOs View Post
    I'm sorry your having problems. You can try troubleshooting the issue (you need an account to see links) maybe this solution will help
    Thank you! I'll try

6. The Following User Says Thank You to polarbear For This Useful Post:

omg.UFOs (07-06-2020)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uictor View Post
    Hi guys, I apologize in advance for my question, but it is my first time using this specific program. I’m ready to start using this AP with the Scripts from this page: (you need an account to see links)

My question is: the only thing I need to do is to position my character manually in the designated spot that the map on the script shows, and then just input the scrip in the AP and give it a start? And then basically every time it finishes I need to reposition manually the character in the new position of the map and reinsert the next script in the program? Or do I need to change the setting of the program sometime to make it level up and gain experience etc? Also do I need to worry about the skill points or the program takes care of it for me?

A second question: I read that a few years ago someone posted that it was available a AP in python for NQI and NQII. I used the one for NQI and it worked super well, nice and easy. I did not have to worry about anything but to do the pauses. Does it still exist for NQII as well?

Thank you so much for all your help in advance, team.
    Yo, I recommend reading the first post. Everything should already be self-explanatory to the end-user based on the features listed. Position and load the movements from that script download. This program will auto-walk and auto-fight battles. It does not distribute skill points for you.

Quote Originally Posted by summerstorm View Post
    You need to install the runtime library files linked above in the troubleshooting topic. Remember to run as admin!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

polarbear (07-19-2020),turbo (12-15-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    8h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Been a while since i've been on the site or neopets for that matter. i look forward to getting authorized to use this!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to turbo For This Useful Post:

lucas_creh (01-25-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I know this is pretty old, but I'm having an issue where the status is stuck at "reloading page" when I log in the NP's go from 0 to blank. Windows 10 (server 2019) x64 on VM running with administrator privilege, no proxy. I also noticed the CK auth won't store my credentials. Thanks for all the hard work and any help you can offer.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Hi! I'm having the same "reloading page" issue.
    I wanted to use this for training, Rohane started a fight and then it got stuck at reloading page. I've tried restarting it a few times but I never get past that. I don't know if I should be doing something?
    Thanks (:

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by cielope View Post
    Hi! I'm having the same "reloading page" issue.
    I wanted to use this for training, Rohane started a fight and then it got stuck at reloading page. I've tried restarting it a few times but I never get past that. I don't know if I should be doing something?
    Thanks (:

Have you tried manually going out into the wilderness with Rohane?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    hey is this still safe to use? i tried to download and use it but it wouldnt let me log in