Hi guys, I apologize in advance for my question, but it is my first time using this specific program. I’m ready to start using this AP with the Scripts from this page: (you need an account to see links)

My question is: the only thing I need to do is to position my character manually in the designated spot that the map on the script shows, and then just input the scrip in the AP and give it a start? And then basically every time it finishes I need to reposition manually the character in the new position of the map and reinsert the next script in the program? Or do I need to change the setting of the program sometime to make it level up and gain experience etc? Also do I need to worry about the skill points or the program takes care of it for me?

A second question: I read that a few years ago someone posted that it was available a AP in python for NQI and NQII. I used the one for NQI and it worked super well, nice and easy. I did not have to worry about anything but to do the pauses. Does it still exist for NQII as well?

Thank you so much for all your help in advance, team.