I loved it so much that I tried to stay asleep but I couldn't
Okay, here is my dream:
I was outside doing a performance, and suddenly I saw my neofriends IRL and they both looked exactly like the way they looked last time I video chatted, so I KNEW it was them and I was like "SIENA AND RHIA WHATCHA ALL DOIN HERE?!?" And they are like "We came to watch the performance!" So I chatted with them for a while, then I walked home. I got home, and then I saw a commercial about this forum and that it was gonna be a camp so I went outside, walked to the Clraik camp, and I felt sooo welcome the day I got there. Everyone was nice and they recognized me. I was about to hide under the table in the camps cafeteria, and then I saw my neofriend named Sabrina under the table! I was like "OMG SABRINA ITS ME EMILY FROM NEOPETS!!! YOU KNOW ME! THIS IS THE DAY WE FINALLY GET TO MEET EACH OTHER EEEEH!" And shes like "Oh lord.". I keep telling her tons of things about the news on Neopets when she was gone, and I said "Okay sooooooo... I was a council member of this guild, and the original leader gave me leadership. Wanna join my guild?" And shes like "No, not with a poor guild leader like you!" and i'm like "What have I ever do that made me a poor guild leader?!? ", and she replies "You wont stop playing jokes on ALL your guilds about quitting leadership, and we are sick of it. ". Then I started getting upset, and suddenly Sabrina says "I'm selling a nick card." and she gets banned from the camp. She was kicked out by Infamous Joe cause you wasn't allowed to sell anything. I started crying and crying, and my dream ended.