Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortions - Pro Choice or Pro Life?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

Abortions - Pro Choice or Pro Life?

Pro-Choice - You believe a woman should have the right to decide whether or not she can have an abortion.
    Pro-Life - You believe a woman should not be able to have an abortion, a baby is a baby, and by killing him or her, you are taking a life away.

Personally, I am Pro-Choice and my stance is based on I would feel if I were a female. I am a male and I have no idea what it feels like to be pregnant or to give birth, etc. Because I am a male and because those body parts are not mine, my point of view is to give women their say, because it is their body parts. My primary concern is for women. It takes a male to get a female pregnant, but the male does not have to deal with all the consequences that a female has to deal with.

I have more points but I'll leave it open for now. What do you think? What is your standpoint?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Pro-life if the girl got pregnant by consensual sex, even if on birth control.
    Pro-choice if the girl got pregnant by any form of rape or incest, or the girl is too young to be a capable mother.

I could go into more depth, but I'll leave it there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Drew For This Useful Post:

bobby123456 (07-23-2012)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hmm, interesting but what if your two reasons from each view combined with each other? A young girl who had consensual sex - what do you think about that? What is someone had consensual sex with intent to conceive but later found out that going through with pregnancy might risk their life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Pro-life.

Have you ever seen abortion pictures? I have. It was horrible. All the bullshit about the baby not having a brain or a soul until the second month or whatever doesn't matter for jack.

If I could post the pics here, you'd be so horrified, you would choose pro-life.

Some of you have probably seen it. A comparison chart of a baby aborted at one week, two week, three weeks, one month, two month, three month... all the way to an eight month old baby.

The one week old baby was the size of a dime, the eight month old baby was a full size baby.... except it was missing it's head...

I'll never ever support abortion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    69/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Azn View Post
    Hmm, interesting but what if your two reasons from each view combined with each other? A young girl who had consensual sex - what do you think about that? What is someone had consensual sex with intent to conceive but later found out that going through with pregnancy might risk their life.
    Going along with that, I guess it's all circumstantial. Abortion isn't as black and white as being pro-life or pro-choice. There are so many considerations to take that I don't even know what I would consider myself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    What if the woman was dying? Would you try to save the woman or the baby?

Also if pictures of legal abortions seem scary, illegal abortions might even be more frightening. ~43% of abortions worldwide are illegal. If a woman really wants to get an abortion, she will probably find a way. I rather the baby die from a legal abortion from a certified doctor then some shady guy on a corner.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    89/0
    Mentioned
    201 times
    Time Online
    7h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would leave it to the professionals. It depends who the woman is, If the woman is someone close to me, I will let them make the choice.

I said I would not support abortion.

Abortion is a choice.

Choosing between one life and another is a different scenario.

I will not support abortion.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    1d 21h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Pro-Choice. As a female, babies can be very destructive. Granted you WERE the one who spread her legs, however it still happened. If I had a baby now it ruin my life. My bright future for schooling and a career would be taken away from me. The father may or may not be in it with me. I might have to do it all by myself.

If you can provide for the child; food, shelter, etc then do not get an abortion. Adoption is also a second option. I'm pro that.

however some circumstances call for abortion and its your choice whether or not if you can live with it :3

There's nothing more that I could have asked for � except for it to last forever,

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The only problem I have with adoption is that the kid might find out sooner or later that he was unwanted by his parents. To find out that your whole life was never meant to be can hurt a lot.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    2d 23h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I a always against abortion, the only case where I think it is allowed is if the women got raped, and the abortion was done really early in the pregnancy. In a consensual case, never because a child shouldn't suffer from the parents mistakes