[Unofficial] StealthCore Schedule Builder v0.1.0

Rate this File
Uploaded by Praise_the_Sun - 03-04-2024
Author Author Praise_the_Sun
File Size File Size 34.53 MB
Downloads Downloads 2
+ Download
Hey good, Folks

Like you, I really enjoy using StealthCore. One limitation right now is the reliance on the internal scheduler.

It presents a few obstacles:

1. You have to select every account from a dropdown menu and add assign tasks one-by-one (a big pain if you have many/multiple accounts)
  2. Despite being able to save these schedule files, when loaded they throw an exception error because of a formatting bug, so you can't really use the saving and load feature

Wanting a way to generate reliable files that the program would accept via the load option, so I wrote the StealthCore Schedule Builder v0.1.0 for us

Attachment 59025

The program lets you:
  • Add accounts via the ui or add and remove accounts via the settings file
  • Assign whichever tasks you want or even name new tasks should the bot ever get additions
  • Save and edit schedules knowing the date formatting will be accepted by StealthCore
  • Randomize the order of tasks similar to StealthCore's shuffle feature
  • Avoid 1 account getting adjacent assignments, preventing crashes (I would still advice bigger timing differences if you're running a LOT of accounts though)

What it won't do
  • Schedule in the future for you (it schedules an immediate start)
  • Schedule repeats for you
  • Configure your bot settings for tasks

You can, however, edit the text file to incorporate future scheduling by following the provided syntax the bot accepts as well as repeat logic.

There is a settings file in the _internal folder called settings.ini

The schedule.txt file will generate in that folder as well

Attachment 59027

You can add or remove accounts and tasks. Set them = to 0 or 1 to deactivate or activate. Your changes will reflect in the program upon launch.

It should be pretty straightforward but feel free to ask.

Attachment 59026

This is my first public program ever so I hope you enjoy.

Images

None