Downloads: [PYTHON] Ghoul Catchers Bot UPDATED (2019)

[PYTHON] Ghoul Catchers Bot UPDATED (2019)

Rate this File
Uploaded by Jyurei - 04-19-2019
Author Author Jyurei
File Size File Size 1.34 MB
Downloads Downloads 260
+ Download
Ghoul Catchers Bot
Based on the original Ghoul Catchers bot made by Atlas
*thread here*

Requirements:
BlueStacks 2.5 (Ghoul Catchers will not run on BlueStacks 3 as far as I know)
Python 2.7 + Pillow extension

Installing Pillow:

Open the command prompt on administrator mode and run the following commands:
Code:
cd C:\Python27\Scripts

pip install pillow

Setup:

To set up the bot, open Ghoul Catchers on BlueStacks and leave the game open on the first level. Then, run the script Screenshot.py which will take a screenshot of your screen and save it to the same folder as the script. Open the image on Paint and hover your cursor over the top-left and bottom-right corners of the game board (use the picture included in the folder as a guide).
After that, right-click on the file AtlasGhoulCatcherBot.py and select Edit with IDLE. Go to the line that starts with "box = " and change the values in there according to your coordinates. Save and close the file.

Once your setup is complete, have Ghoul Catchers open on the first level and double-click on the file AtlasGhoulCatcherBot.py. It will ask you how many games you want to play and will start right after.

Known Issues
The bot will not work properly on the current version of BlueStacks due to a color scheme difference between it and version 2.5 (the one I based my implementation on). I will be working to make it functional on both versions. Until then, please use version 2.5 to have the bot working properly.

Change Log
(4/29/2019) - Bot should now correctly differentiate between ad screen and game over screen

Images

None