Conversation Between KJiU and Kon

6 Visitor Messages

1. That was a good strat actually but then i rerolled my bun few mins ago , hence its gone (became a dog haha) ,this made me realized that the reroll doesn't change the hatch date of the ryu sadly.

If you want you could use the reroll today and we can probably do a trade next month with a new reroll (after Cool Down). I will try to branch hop the doggo within the next 20days haha.
  2. No worries at all! I've been holding onto my reroll to reroll the pet that you received from your reroll in case it was a branch I wasn't interested in. In this case, say we traded so I have your Bun, you rerolled my doggo and you got cat, we trade back, I have your rerolled cat, and you have your bun back, and then I reroll your rerolled cat and I'm stuck with/try to trade off the branch I landed it. I hope that made sense LOL
    Anywho, feel free to reach out whenever!
  3. I ended up resetting and realized the hatch date doesn't change lol o well, it ended up as a doggy. But i will let you know again if i happen to get the species you were looking for for my next evo/reroll xD
  4. Thank you Kon, you are the savior for my bunny I will request bat to do a trade for us and we can trade back on the 17th once i reroll your doggo thank you
  5. Hey there KJiU! If you still haven't found anyone willing to hold onto your bunny, I can definitely do that for you! Thank you for reaching out! I was just waiting for someone to reach out to trade for my doggo, but so far no one has reached out, so I was just patiently waiting for my reroll to come back; in which I don't recall how much longer I have. Again, I'm definitely down to hold onto your bunny until your reroll.
  6. Heya Kon, just wanted to ask if you are willing to do an RNG trade with 5/10 odds of the ryus u were seeking. As we do a switch and u can hold onto my bunny for me while i reroll your doggo on the 17th May (the date was the main reason haha) and we can switch back afterwards (with the new rng ryu).

You can let me know again thanks xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6