Conversation Between Excalibur and KJiU

12 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy new year
  2. Happy New Years!!!

3. My bro, can i have the cheat code to the unlock of the trick o treat UB unlock , you can DM me the answer tyty xD
  4. Haha no worries it happens to me too at first when i was figuring out how to post the gif.

Your tenor link does work all you need to do is to paste the link into the "insert image" via url and then unchecked "Retrieve remote file and reference locally".
    It will show the full size gif. Whereas checking it will make the gif comes in a smaller size (but the file size limit is always annoying so i always uncheck it when i drop gifs)
  5. thank KJ i tried my best but couldnt get it to play on here, i did provide link so ill go with that lol
  6. Haha no worries i used to put it in pronoun but then they told me i can only use he/she so i removed it xD as they don't have a alias tab to input such stuffs
  7. ok KJ <3 yeah thats my bad lol
  8. Okay sure i will go change xD, oh u can call me by KJ xD since KJiu is a combination of my name & my bias name (KJ + JiU)
  9. KJiu!! i wrote the wrong number !! mine was 59649 lol sorry youll have to edit
  10. You're welcome and yeah no hurries on that take your time xD Everyone does have a hard time with their work for that "salary" to survive wahaha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast