Conversation Between Ice and mofumofu

5 Visitor Messages

1. yeah there are definitely some groups that appeal to me (also hot guys yes pls LOL...) but I think that's why I stuck with Bandori because the bands primarily have original songs that slap but also tons of anisong covers incl vocaloid. also at this point it's probably my most sunk cost fallacy game that I'm clinging to xD but I do want to eventually "retire" once I get a second T1. I'm just stuck waiting for an "ideal" event that might never come whoops haha. nooo that's so sad I'm sorry 😭 if I lost my acct I would absolutely stop playing too no way I'd start over orz
  2. definitely understand, I do like Project Sekai mainly because not only do you get vocaloid songs, the bands are also making covers so you have a choice to switch them out when you play. I do like the bands and groups that cover the songs. They sound nice. Speaking of Project Sekai I made a wallpaper engine recently of one of the characters. - w -
    I wish I could go back to bandori but I lost all my progress entirely including my titles so I can't go back
  3. ahh lol SIF was how I got into idol/rhythm game/gacha hell xD that was... a very dark time for me lol. nowadays I primarily play Bandori still, but it sure feels like most people migrated to proseka 😅 I gave it a try but eh it just didn't grab my attention and I'm fairly indifferent about vocaloid as an IP.
  4. Hello I used to play Love Live School Idol Festival, but nowadays I play Project Sekai Colorful stage. Oh yes today is Guild war for Granblue, thank goodness i made my quota early AHAHA,
  5. just want to say hi to a fellow mobage/gachage addict :') I'm a retired whale (primarily played bushiroad IPs, because I play rhythm games not RPG based ones) and honestly it's so ridiculous that TNT doesn't have this transparency.. not that I'd personally touch NC with a 10ft pole haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5