Conversation Between Bellz and shadowhuntee

3 Visitor Messages

1. Your inbox is already full again. I hope that means you will be coming in 1st place overall in the BC! I can't wait to become official clraik (someday) so I can participate in the BC stuff and see what else is hidden in the official-CK parts of the site. I run the BC auto-voter on Stealthcore, but it is either broken and/or it's disabled for newbies like me

I actually don't swap the proxies out. At the end of the period you pay for, you get the option to pay the same prices keep the proxies for another period of time. I use 1 per account and they are linked like a pair. I only dump the proxy if the account associated with it gets frozen.

That statement is actually partially untrue. Sometimes if I buy a dud (a slow one), I'll message them to exchange for another in hope that they switch me to a faster one. But I now have found the amount of fast proxies that I need and just keep renewing those same IPs every 3 months
  2. Your inbox is full but to answer your question:

I've been using proxy-ipv4.com. I find them to be consistently fast. Some proxies I buy from them are faster than others (and rarely, some are too slow to AB with), but they don't seem to get large swings in speed at different times of the day like with other providers, which works better with ABing for me (since I can just set my delays based on how fast or slow each proxy is, and I know that I wont get unhumanly fast speeds one hour that get me flagged by TNT...and then such slow speeds that I can't buy anything during the next hour)
  3. Thank you for the +rep
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3