Conversation Between KJiU and Ice

36 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Yeah those useless trash ,which is also the bad tumor corrupting this world. Sadly it reminds me of the recent Pikamee incident just because she wanted to stream hogwarts she gets into the controversy that has got nothing to do with her (those retards just bombard her because of JK Rowling) which ended her Vtuber career.

As i notice that the older K-pop threads are all specific group based topics, I was thinking of creating a General thread topic instead xD but haven't thought of a topic name yet.

Oh i wanted to ask this previously on how do we custom/change the Profile background ? i think i saw a thread guide back then but i can't seem to find it again.
  2. True... it is a very difficult life T_T people are just psychopaths, seriously. Like the extent that people spread negativity, as if they could do any better with their own lives. -_- Pisses me off lol!

Haha yaaay I'm so excited, this time of year is always packed with so many good comebacks! 🤩
  3. Yeah the ups and down of being idols, I think most of them either work/ start their own business or shifted in solo or variety shows

Yes i remember them being together in one variety show (was it living alone or something) and they went to Universal Studio or was it Disney Land.
    Those anti fans / internet trolls hits hard over there it seems. If things go the wrong way i think there might be more depression to suicide cases which is bad

YES!!! i wanted to tell you on that too but you went ahead of me First ahaha . Can't wait for May i'm ordering their album this round xD 🥳🥳
  4. Yeah the "7 year curse" is such an interesting but prevalent superstition in kpop 😵 although I think a lot of the time it just ends up being self fulfilling prophecy or just... the natural path of life. People tend to want to do something different after breaking their back for 7 years haha!

Omg yeah I listened to BoA when I was maybe like... 8 or 9 years old? She is literally the og queen 🥺 (also I ship her and Yunho from TVXQ because they're such good friends over the course of their lives ahah...) And yes newer gens are getting younger and younger. Personally I think it's a problem because it's really not healthy for literal kids to be having such stressful life and working conditions.

BUT!! MOST IMPORTANTLY!! Did you hear Dreamcatcher is scheduled to do comeback in May??? I can't wait! 🥳
  5. Hahaha but if you take a look at another side of that maybe is their way of releasing all the stress from worklife / etc xD Japan is indeed a pretty stressful country.

I think i probably mix them up because i remembered them as they are the ones in charge of aegyo in the group Its because of the 7-year cursed thingy ? i heard they tend to disband after 7 years but its probably with the company i guess.

I googled and it seems that BoA also falls under Gen 1 as she was the one to make me know that kpop existed haha (i happen to search for her songs after i heard her inuyasha's ending song Every Heart. Yeah i gotta agree with you on that i start digging into Kpop during gen 3, for gen2 its like i just saw them on tv ads and were like oh meh.. xD.
    Is it only me or do i find that the new generation of idols debuting are getting younger and younger lol.
  6. Butterfly!!! I love that song. And yeah the energy is admirable but sometimes you just want them to calm down a little. xD

Yuju is my bias! T_T And yeah Viviz has some really fun songs, I do love almost everything they put out. Have to keep supporting them haha Oh interesting hm I don't think Kei and Umji look that much alike but I got to know more of Kei's personality from the first Queendom season and she was pretty cute. My partner likes Lovelyz a lot... sad they disband too But that is so cute when kpop idols are best friends with idols from other groups! I love the interactions

Kind of, I guess it's a bit fluid but recognizable by debut time and the age sort of. Like 1st gen were the true oldies like SES, Lee Hyori, HOT, GOD, etc. and 2nd gen was TVXQ Suju SNSD Wonder Girls etc. 3rd gen was when things really exploded and a lot of my favorites like Gfriend/OMG/Twice come from there. I think groups still debuting today are considered 4th gen, no 5th yet xD
  7. Yeah i know both haha, For wotagei it would be from digimon's buttery cover when i notice it (all time classic song) . Gotta love their spirit to hype the concert & they are pretty scary sometimes indeed.

GFriend was definitely one of the prominent group , Yuju and SinB was the bias back then when i was into GFriend , its still good that at least 4 of
    6 them is still around. I didn't know that the 3 of them formed Viviz haha, for some reason i always think Kei was from GFriend as i tend to mix her up with Umji for some reason haha .The only thing i know about Oh My Girls is that Arin is Gahyeon's best friend lol

I'm not good with the Kpop generations they are grouped by the years range for each gen ? xD But as for Purple Kiss i seen them appear a lot in youtube searches i should take a look at them.

cK's daily mission of posting DC song everyday in the music section
  8. xD yup at least for our concer the lower level everyone stood up so definitely tired and ache haha. oh yes if you know about anisong and Japanese wotagei they are truly next level with their lighsticks and dedication to idols +_+ sometimes it's a bit scary LOL

yeeess it is so shounen anime opening vibes and was so good lol! Gfriend is actually my ultimate bias :'( I miss them so much but at least we still have Viviz and Yuju making music T_T I also learned to love Oh My Girl a bunch after Gfriend disbanded. and of course I love Twice a lot too! for rookie 4th gen groups though Purple Kiss is the best. good thing you returned to DC though

oh nooo haha that's so sad! but at least you have it now x)
  9. They prep their gears a day before the concert & just have a bad sore through the next day (the severed level can gauge their hardcore level score) xD i feel that the Japanese have the strongest bond with "lightsticks" i always think they were the ones who hyped up the lightsticks first.

Yeah that is so true, i was like that too back then i got hooked by chase me as an anime feel kpop song xD then i drift to twice , GFriend , Apink. I went back to DC again and after i watch their introduction clips i got converted to a Somnia hehe. (thats also when i stan JiU & Yoohyeon dropped off the throne)

Speaking of the music lover ub i didn't even know we can input song to it for months until i stumble across the unlocking ub guide thread .
  10. That makes sense although the real hardcore Somnias of course came with their own lightsticks already 😆 True... I mean if you look at people music lover ub, a lot of ppl do pick kpop songs from various groups! But I guess they just like to listen and don't go down the fan rabbit hole we do... 😅
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 36
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast