Conversation Between Alister and Ice

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Much love, Alister. Cheers to your strength and your beautiful girl. 💙💙💙
  2. XDD A little santa hat is enough of a seasonal touch I think! And thank you!! You soon? 👀
  3. haha thank you! I'm very torn between wanting to keep it because I love it and wanting to change it to be festive, maybe I'll bastardize Dita's beautiful work by throwing a santa hat on my avatar. ALSO CONGRATS ON TOP cK so very well deserved
  4. Btw your setup is sooo perfectly aligned with your permission group now I can't stop staring at it!!!
  5. AHHHHH CONGRATS ON OCK!!! Very well deserved!
  6. we are always happy to induct new members into the WHHC! kindly share your favorite white hair husbando(s) with the rest of the class so we can ogle them to our heart's content
  7. hello yes where do i submit an application to join the White Hair Husbando club??
  8. yes you are )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))) thisisfine.gif
  9. am i seeing correctly that you still haven't gotten a popsicle
  10. awww Ice thank you so much ;-; I'm currently watching my catfish zip around and my mini crayfish square up to them like the little shit he is and I'm so relieved that this many of the gang ended up alright.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast