Conversation Between Ice and KJiU

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. ack jklasjldfa idk how I missed your visitor message!! thank you for the candy gram heehee πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’œ yujuuuuuuu 😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ’™
  2. I think my candygram msg didn't get through ? i wonder why but o well gotta do it manully then Lols
    Please click here & Happy V-Day πŸ’–
  3. Yep at least we have 1 new club member Narkotiq (i keep forgetting how to spell it reminds me of nidoking for some reason) . Lets see it grow slowly haha xD
  4. Yes it is fun to see who stans who and where the overlap is! I think it is a nice spot to discuss new come backs and such πŸ₯° we are definitely getting spoiled this spring/summer lol.

Lolol yes I think you are def bias 🀣 haha our favorites can do no wrong!
  5. Yep older gen tend to have the old mindset, but i think the newer gen might actually be worst then them in educating the kids after all the kids pickups from the parent.

Thats is true, cK kpop seems like a cave-man phase xD at least we got more response today. I did love to do the Stan/Bias for each member that is in the thread when there are more of them.

The only song i remember most from Younha would be Fly to High (God of High school's game) and Winter flower, i need to go re-listen to Event Horizon by Younha although i find JiU's cover better (believe me i'm not bias) xD well.. BEcause dropped down to no2 for me too
  6. Also even though it's a cover I love the Younha representation haha! I feel like she is one of those fairly timeless/iconic soloists like BoA that have been through so many years of their career.
  7. Ahh yes that was the thread lol! Okay I'm glad I didn't just make it up and look like a fool πŸ˜‚ and yeah I totally understand... it's frustrating when different cultures that tend to be more on the conservative/traditional side still have a lot of discrimination/racism/misogyny etc 😫 I always think once the older generation dies off things will get better but then they teach their kids and it just never ends lol πŸ™ƒ

Lol kpop is so international now, I'm honestly surprised there aren't that many bigger fans around here xD
  8. My post exceeded the cap ahaha.

Thanks for the guide i will read it up later. Yeah i do hope more will actually join in to make the thread as lively as possible and lets wait for those K-pop lovers that are hiding / lurking in cK to appear xD
  9. Yeah you are right, i'm from Singapore haha. I think you saw it at Alister's ryu friendship thread with the country and time zones.

The kids here in school have their main language as english and should i called it sub language which would be chinese / malay / tamil. I'm kinda a hybrid on a average scale with my chinese and english , usually those who are in a english based / chinese based family would be fluent with 1 and weak on the other.

Because of the singlish aspect (english mixed with other slangs) that we had, which kinda makes us hard to convey in good english. Oh and my apologies as i didn't know forgotten about the R - slur (i've read it before back then and it went out of my brain),that word is also commonly used over here thou (PS kinda sad but there is a rise in mental issues over here for the newer gen)
  10. Omg yeah I heard about that... people really need to get a grip. Btw I think maybe if english isn't your first language (why did I somehow think you're from Singapore but did I make that up...?) you don't know but saying r*tard is considered a slur and you really shouldn't say it, is my recommendation :o

I'm so glad you made a general thread!! I am going to post but I hope it doesn't end up just us that would be sad and lonely πŸ˜‚ Also this post has some instructions on how to change your background, hope it helps! https://clraik.com/forum/showthread....=1#post1125015
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast