Conversation Between KJiU and DarkSkies

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Your ryus look awesomeeee! Now don't you dare to dissapear , remember that 30 days inactive would autokill JIU xD You can't leave us
  2. Happy new year !! 🎈🎈
  3. Ah you were talking about our user stacks haha ? Took me 5 reads to figure it out i guess im zone out recently , i guess i should get it done earlier instead since im kinda less active recently lols , totally forgotten about christmas ( tbh xmas was just another holiday to laze at home and nothing else )

I wish i am able to customized myself but then im forever never gonna have time for these.
  4. So it's the time of the year when we need of rethink about our Christmas theme? Waiting what you're gonna come in mind! xD

I'm just being lazy and probably waiting until december hits haha
  5. Haha its all good , i don't know korean characters too Yeah you too have a great day , i guess it applies to everyone that we always look forward to the weekends xD
  6. Ohh so it means JiU! Sorry for my ignorance, now I know Hope you're having a nice day/night! I'm looking forward to the weekend again lol
  7. Wahaha , thanks for saving JiU (thats jiu's korean character) . That would be haha "interesting" xD
  8. 2 poops away from death, imagine the irony of doing your own ryu grave KJ

Whateverthosekanjismean is safe now haha
  9. Thank you for the support haha xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 22
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast