Conversation Between Buizel and Zenitsu

48 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. BUIZEL GANG RAISE UP!!! Thank you so much, Brittany. I couldn't be happier! WE DID IT!!! Thank you for always supporting meh! ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›
  2. LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOO!!!

CONGRATS ON TOP CK!!!
  3. I love it haha! I'm actually in the middle of the Ace Attorney Chronicles game, and my inner detective is coming out
  4. Brittany, you've been stuntin' on everyone lately!
  5. AHHH I JUST SEEN THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH ZEN!!! I want to see if I can add the both of these on my current stack haha.
  6. Hi! I was a little bored and played around with some colours. I 'made' these for you!

7. Thank you so much, Brittany. ๐Ÿงก I adore yours!~
  8. Tay, your UB stack and avatar look wonderful!
  9. "Ho, ho, ho!" โ„๏ธ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒ๏ธ

Zen: You might be surprised to see us here... We have to talk! I need your help!

Slowpoke: Santa's cookies have gone missing! ๐Ÿช He thinks you ate them... We need all the help we can get to restore the Christmas spirit... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŒŸ

Zen: Right... You don't want to end up on the naughty list, do you?! I know that you can do better! Christmas is a mere 24 days away, and we are already well past schedule due to all this mischief.. Can you help us save Christmas this year?! We have plenty of tasks left to do, and I know that I can count on you! ๐Ÿ’›
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 48
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast