Conversation Between Remy and DarkSkies

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Omg Remy welcome back! I'm glad to see you, I have been visiting from time to time to check in on Carrot. Time sure flies by huh? Oh Pyxis is still there as a birdie again now haha, it's just playing with Hangry. Thanks for visiting buddy! Aww the deer is cute too! Hope everything is ok on your end Remy, miss you there
  2. *Grey undead hand bursts through the soil with lightning behind it* I have... returned. (can't find a zombie so have a watermelon instead). Sweet bebe Jesus it's been 48 years, hope you've been keeping well homie. Pyxis is gone! What is this madness? I'll admit Hangry is pretty darn friggin' adorbo and I've fed them but now have a Pyxis shaped hole in my heart... My rabbit never returned either . I wanted to pull a Jeff Goldblum and let "life-uh uh-find a way" but it didn't n I'm crushed. Anyway, so glad to see you're active - I'm sorry I haven't been, your profile is looking incredible! Had to swing by and say hey =)
  3. Remyy! I forgot to came sooner but it finally happened! I'm visiting

It had to something with evolutions then I hope you're doing good buddy, wondering what ryu will hatch from the egg
  4. *bows*. Well I'm glad you sent it coz it's honestly awesome, thank you Skies of the Darkest kind! If you find any more... I need em....

Ughh ikr, I truly have no idea how it happened. I've only just returned and almost spat out my coffee. Checked the settings because maybe there's a slim chance I possibly came back in some kind of fugue state and, for whatever reason, messed with my settings in some kind of fever-dream but yup, it's still as unticked as I left it. So I have no idea and also lack the confidence to summon my inner-Karen to ask for the manager about it. So moving forward I've now ticked the 'allow evolutions' box in the hopes we can get Cap. Carrot's true rabbit form back. I do feel guilty though, I know he had many many many fans (you and me, pretty much lol).
  5. Woahh Remy you're here!! I'm afraid I didn't draw the bunny, I'm not that good sorry Ohh I was actually curious when I saw Cap Carrot turned into a dragon I thought you did it

And don't worry I know you probably have real life stuff ongoing so nothing to apologize I keep visiting my bunny buddy (dragon buddy?), do you plan keeping/evolving? There is a reroll option now btw so with some luck you may get another bunny
  6. Sweet googamooga it's been so long *ultra face palm*. It's so rad hearing from you! Look at Pyxis! They're glorious, and holy crud did you draw that?? It's amazing. M'boy Captain Carrot is a dragon now 'allow evolutions' is still unticked so I have no clue how that happened, I guess in the words of Jeff Goldblum - "life- uh uh- finds a way".

Apologies it's been somewhat of a one-sided convo for a while, I definitely hadn't simply forgotten to check in here and definitely did get clubbed over the head and thrown in a van where I've spent the last few months wrapped up in an elaborate escape from my captors in an exotic land (couldn't find the awkward embarrassed emoji so here's a strawberry instead )
  7. Wherever you are, whenever you are, I hope you're doing great and wish you the best my bunny buddy :3

(birdies on pic too for Carrot & Pixis! )

8. Sorry double posting
  9. Hello buddy, guess what??? Two days ago I finally got the birdie!!! I'm still aiming for the missing branches, but so far it has been so fun :3
  10. Hey friend hope everything is going great for you. I was just visiting your Jacky buddy <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 33
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast