Conversation Between Kylae and I_royalty_I

13 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah I’m still here and there haha
  2. I see you, nerd.
  3. Oh, I'll have to ask her if she got it then, because we started using the one that mandy made herself now
  4. It is the same one I sent to, I copy pasted it from the chat log when you had me send my payment. It's an echeck cause he didn't have it on the paypal, it went to Mandy's mom, it had her name.
  5. I don't think I ever got anything from him.
    He never answers me on msn or anything.
    Ask him what paypal he sent it to.
    I sent him the email on msn multiple times and on ** at least once or twice.
    I think it's a different one than the one you sent it to. Things were getting too complicated since mandy and her mom were using it too. So mandy made a new one that I'm using
  6. He told me he sent it to you like, two days ago. Did you not get it? He sent it to that paypal you gave to me, the short one with the many random letters.
  7. Ah, well I just figured you might have it since I didn't talk to him for the sword, I had only talked to you since you told me to.
  8. I don't have it, and I sent you what I owed you already. Lex hasn't come on messangers in a couple weeks. He still pays me every Wednesday, and I've sent him multiple mails, both in general and about you, with no response.
  9. Hey has Lex talked to you recently at all?
    I tried talking to him on ** but he hasn't replied to me at all.
    Is somebody going to send it eventually so it doesn't turn into the same thing as before xD
  10. Any luck with telling me what the fuck your Paypal is for once?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 13
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast