Conversation Between Whispers and wrath

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Whispers has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
  2. Yes I do and I love you too <3
  3. Remember when we used to do this? I love you still more and more everyday <3
  4. Good morning sweetheart. I love you!
  5. My signature is now League. I miss playing as Hecarim. I should buy him soon.
    && I love you more! So proud of your destruction.
  6. The laundry room was taken, so I decided to play League and I got major revenge for yesterday: 33/0/3. 27K and 411MK on a 56 minute game.
    Anyway, I love you, I miss you and I hope you're doing okay
  7. I love you so much. I am literally counting down the minutes until I am off of work and talking to you ^_^
  8. Hope you have a nice day at work, I love you sweetheart <3
  9. Under the stresses of fatigue we struggle to find each other as we have, but I will always know where my love lies. No matter what happens, this remains true. I love you, and I'm sorry I was unable to be there for you last night.
  10. On even the most gloomy days and the longest days, I think of you every second. You're sleeping right now and of course I happened to get a second wind. So much for schedules I suppose, but I love you all the same and I am indeed thinking of you right this second. <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast